49 Muller Road HAMPSTEAD GARDENS
49 Muller Road, Hampstead Gardens is being sold Under instructions from Public Trustee.
A great central location, within easy reach of schools, parks and shopping provides the perfect site for this 1950s constructed freestone and solid brick home. Nestled quietly on a 787m level, rectangular allotment, the home is now presented for the first time in the modern era.
Keen renovators, investors and developers will all be interested in the ongoing future potential of this rare offering. Purchase now and live-in while you plan your renovations and upgrades, or rent out and reap the benefits of the rental income stream, but be quick, seasoned developers are going to love the extensive landholding and subdivision potential of this valuable allotment, (STCC).
The home offers 6 main rooms across a generous configuration. Original timber floors and art deco style cornices greet us as we entered to a large lounge room complete with original wallpaper. A generous kitchen/meals provides a 2nd living space and a great spot to cook the family meals. Modern upgrades include fresh white cabinetry, tiled splashback’s, breakfast bar, glass hot plates, wide sink and generous cupboard space.
The home offers 2 bedrooms, both of generous double proportions. The master bedroom offers a built-in robe. A fabulous utility area provides ample space for laundry and storage in a traditional design rarely found in today’s modern market, while a bright main bathroom and separate toilet complete the interior.
Extensive car accommodation includes a secure carport with roller door and a double solid brick garage. Additional workshop, shedding and verandah space is dwarfed by the massive backyard, while a full width rear verandah provides a great space for your outdoor entertaining.
This one offers value to a broad market place, so be quick to inspect.
* 1950s constructed solid brick and freestone home
* Original freestone from Athelstone Quarry
* Generous rectangular allotment of 800m
* Great opportunity for investors, developers or renovators
* Traditional design of 6 main rooms
* Generous living room with original wallpaper and timber floor
* Upgraded kitchen/meals featuring fresh white cabinetry, tiled splashback’s, breakfast bar, glass hot plates, wide sink and generous cupboard space
* 2 spacious double sized bedrooms
* Main bedroom with built-in robe
* Spacious laundry/utility room
* Bright bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Generous lock-up carport (up to 4 cars), with roller door
* Solid brick double garage
* Extensive traditional workshop and storage space
* Full width rear verandah
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Rainwater tank
Ideally located close to major parks and reserves including Klemzig Reserve with Gaza Sports and Community Club, playgrounds and public open space, perfect for your exercise and leisure. Public transport is at your doorstep on Muller Road and North East Road. Hampstead Primary is an easy walk away with Vale Park Primary, and Klemzig Primary Schools both within easy reach of the property. Local shopping at Greenacres Shopping Centre is conveniently located a short walk away.
This property will attract the attention of investors, developers and those looking to purchase and reside. Be quick to inspect!