49 Orlando Avenue HAMPSTEAD GARDENS
Perfectly located in a quiet street, this tidy courtyard home is sited on a fully fenced, landscaped and retained allotment with a low maintenance yard offering room to move without the headaches of constant garden up keep. A great entry level proposition into modern accommodation, the home will appeal to those starting out, scaling down or investors looking to succeed.
A spacious entrance hall offers a bright welcome, with porcelain tiles and neutral tones flowing effortlessly through to a combined casual area, quietly located toward the rear of the home. The quality continues across an open plan design where a spacious living and dining room has a stylish kitchen overlooking. Stone bench tops, crisp modern cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, wide breakfast bar and feature down lighting all combine into a stunning modern kitchen you will love cooking in.
Step outside and entertain family and friends alfresco style on a large paved patio with garden area adjacent. There is plenty of room for the kids to play and a little more for a garden in a clever easy care design, great as it is, with plenty of room for a future pergola (STCC).
The home has 3 bedrooms, all of double capacity. Bedroom 1 offers a built-in robe and ensuite bathroom, creating a comfortable and relaxing master suite. All bedrooms have fresh carpets.
A clever 3 way bathroom design with open vanity boasts stone bench tops and wide mirror plus separate toilet, shower & bath areas, easily catering for both resident and guest usage. A generous laundry offers spacious amenities, completed by an oversize single garage with auto panel lift door, internal access door and some valuable extra storage space.
* Neat and tidy courtyard home on good size allotment
* Low maintenance, easy care yard
* 3 Bedrooms, all with fresh carpets
* Bedroom 1 with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 of double proportion
* Open plan living & dining with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen boasting Stone bench tops, crisp modern cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, wide breakfast bar and feature down lighting
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Stone vanity tops and semi frameless shower screens to both bathrooms
* Main bathroom with wide mirror and separate toilet
* Spacious laundry with external access door
* Oversize single garage with auto panel lift door, internal access door and additional extra storage space
* Large paved patio (with room for future pergola (STCC)
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Alarm system installed
* Deadlock aluminium windows
* 2.4m ceilings
Ideally located in a pleasant tree lined street and within walking distance to major parks and reserves including Klemzig Reserve with Gaza Sports and Community Club, playgrounds and public open space, perfect for your exercise and leisure. Public transport is close by on North East Road & Muller Road, just a casual stroll to the end of the street. Vale Park Primary, Hampstead Primary and Klemzig Primary Schools are all quality education facilities, all within easy reach of the property, with local shopping at Greenacres Shopping Centre also accessible on foot.
This property will attract the attention of investors and those looking to purchase and reside.
Be quick to inspect this desirable opportunity.
49 Orlando Avenue