4a Ward Terrace ENFIELD
Constructed in 2020 by, Tecknic Homes, this delightful courtyard residence offers a bright and modern layout across a generous 3 bedroom design. Stunning sunset views from the front door overlooking Port Adelaide provides a picturesque setting as you are welcomed into this home
Crisp floating floors, fresh neutral tones, 2.7m ceilings and LED downlights create a comfortable decor with a sharp, contemporary edge, flowing from a clever study at the entrance hall through to a generous open plan living/dining/kitchen at the rear of the home.
A stunning modern kitchen overlooks the living room and features composite stone bench tops, island breakfast bar, pendant lighting, stainless steel appliances, recessed double sink, black mirror and window splashbacks plus ample cupboard space.
Entertain outdoors on a tiled alfresco portico, overlooking a generous synthetic lawn covered rear yard where there’s room to grow some veggies, a rainwater tank and ample room for the kids to play.
The home offers 3 spacious bedrooms, all of good proportion. The master bedroom boasts a luxurious ensuite bathroom and built-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes with mirror panel doors.
A clever main bathroom with a wide open vanity will service both residents and guests. Both ensuite and main bathroom feature floor to ceiling tiles, semi-frameless shower screens, rail and rain showers and shampoo niches.
A double garage with auto panel lift door will accommodate the family cars, plus there is a drive-through rear roller door to a spacious central courtyard, ideal for those with caravans, boats and additional vehicles.
Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning will ensure your year-round comfort while a smart phone capable audiovisual doorbell ensures your security and privacy.
A terrific courtyard home, quality appointed and ready to enjoy.
* Quality appointed courtyard home on delightful elevated allotment
* Crisp floating floors, fresh neutral tones, 2.7m ceilings and LED downlights
* Spacious study at the entrance hall
* Open plan living/dining/kitchen
* Kitchen features composite stone bench tops, island breakfast bar, pendant lighting, stainless steel appliances, recessed double sink, black mirror and window splashbacks plus ample cupboard space
* Central opening sliding doors from living room to alfresco
* Tiled alfresco portico overlooking low maintenance rear yard
* Backyard features synthetic lawn, garden area and rainwater tank
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes (mirror doors)
* Master bedroom with luxurious ensuite bathroom
* Clever three-way main bathroom with wide open vanity and deep relaxing bath
* Both bathrooms feature feature floor to ceiling tiles, semi-frameless shower screens, rail and rain showers and shampoo niches
* Tidy walk-through laundry with storage cupboard and under bench appliance space
* Double garage with auto panel lift door plus rear access roller door
* Central courtyard, ideal as a 2nd outdoor space or recreational vehicle parking area
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Smart phone capable audiovisual doorbell
* Black aluminium deadlock windows and doors
* 20 solar panels delivering 6.6 kW
Perfectly located close to all amenities with schools, parks and public transport readily available. Folland Park Reserve and Enfield Memorial Gardens, are an easy evening stroll away, along with the Clearview bowling Club and St Albans Reserve, a great choice of locations for your daily recreation and exercise.
Main North Road is easily accessible for public transport and shopping at Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza, Northpark Shopping Centre & The Gepps Cross & Churchill Road Lifestyle Precincts.
Local unzoned primary schools nearby include Enfield and Northfield Primary Schools, Prospect North Primary and Blair Athol North B-7 School, with all within easy reach for the young family. The local zoned secondary school is Roma Mitchell Secondary College. Private schools in the area include St Gabriel’s School, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, St Pauls Lutheran & St Brigid’s School.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
4A Ward Street