5 Bilney Drive ATHELSTONE
Auction On Sunday 16th May @ 2pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Peacefully nestled in a low traffic street amongst other quality homes, this delightful family home has been freshly painted throughout to offer vibrant, contemporary living areas across a generous open plan 3 bedroom design.
Relax and a spacious L-shaped lounge, offering crisp quality carpets & LED downlights, the perfect place to receive your guests or entertainment formally. For everyday casual living, a generous family room provides a bright area to chill-out and enjoy the ambience. An adjacent study (or bedroom 4) offers a quiet spot for your personal endeavours.
Stylish central kitchen will service both the formal and casual zones. Crisp country style cabinetry, double sink, functional appliances, subway tiled splashbacks, bay window, walk-in pantry and a breakfast bar offer valuable amenities.
All 3 bedrooms are of generous proportion and all offer robe amenities. The master bedroom features a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom, plus direct sliding door access to the rear yard. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both provide built-in robes.
A family bathroom with separate toilet will service both residents and guests, while a walk-through laundry with exterior access completes the utilities.
A single carport with auto roller door will accommodate the family car plus there is drive-through parking for an additional vehicle, great for caravan or boat owners. A generous low maintenance rear yard completes the picture, with a handy tool shed for your garden storage.
* Freshly painted 3 bedroom home quiet, low traffic street.
* Great location just a short walk to the River Torrens Linear Reserve
* Refreshing neutral decor and LED downlights.
* Spacious L-shaped living/dining room
* Generous family room adjacent central kitchen
* Kitchen offering country style cabinetry, double sink, functional appliances, subway tiled splashbacks, bay window, walk-in pantry and a breakfast bar.
* Study (or bedroom 4) adjacent to family room.
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with carpets and robe amenities.
* Master bedroom with exterior sliding door access, ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe.
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes.
* Bright bathroom and separate toilet.
* Walk-through laundry with exterior access.
* Single carport with auto roller door plus drive-through parking for caravan or boat.
* Low maintenance rear yard.
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
* Handy garden shed.
* Generous easy care allotment.
Superbly located with the River Torrens Linear Park at your doorstep, perfect for your daily exercise, recreation and relaxation. Local schools at your disposal include Athelstone Primary and Paradise Primary plus Charles Campbell College and St Ignatius College.
Athelstone Football Club, Thorndon Park Reserve and Black Hill Conservation Park are all great recreational reserves, all close by.
Quality shopping at Newton Shopping Centre is just down the road and public transport is a short walk away on Gorge Road.