5 Bollard Avenue SEAFORD MEADOWS
Beautiful 3 bedroom family home
Wonderful family home in a suburb location!
This home features a free flowing open plan layout which incorporates the spacious living and dining area as well as a fabulous kitchen.
Fitted with plenty of cupboards and overheads the kitchen is well equipped with ample bench space, breakfast bar, double sink and dishwasher. Stylish stainless steel appliances include a gas cooktop with rangehood & oven.
Quality tiled floors flow throughout the living areas with the living, kitchen & dining rooms boasting a light neutral colour scheme with quality window furnishings.
A glass sliding door opens to the undercover gazebo & a private rear yard which includes good neighbour Colorbond fencing all around.
There is a single garage with auto panel lift door and driveway at the front that provides convenient off-street parking for another car. The front yard is also fully landscaped with modern curb appeal.
All bedrooms are fully carpeted and include built in robes, plus a full size bathroom which includes a bathtub and a separate toilet. The master is large and spacious complete with a walk-in robe and en suite.
This outstanding property also comes with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout and quality blinds and curtains to windows.
You will definitely be happy in this lovely family home which is approx 35 kilometres from the city-centre, close to schools, shops, public transport and is situated on coastal hills above the Adelaide Plains.
Life here is good Live it Love it.
* Modern low maintenance living
* Low maintenance landscaping
* Secure door garage with roller door
* Three generous bedrooms
* Spacious master suite with walk in robe and en suite
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen
* Spacious Laundry
* Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Plenty of cupboards and overheads
* Gas cooktop
* Quality tiled floors throughout
* Quality window furnishings
* Main bathroom with tub
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Under cover gazebo area
* Fully landscaped gardens
* Close to cafes, shops, schools & public transport
* Pets negotiable on application
*** Furniture & prints in photos are not included ***