5 Maree Place MODBURY NORTH
Enjoy the peace and quiet that comes with a great location in a family friendly, no through road cul-de-sac. Sited on a generous 562m2 allotment with a north facing back yard, this 1970’s constructed brick veneer home offers generous living spaces across a 3 bedroom design with vibrant established gardens providing a relaxing botanical outlook. What a great place to raise a family or a wonderful investment property in a desirable established suburb.
Polished timber floors and a fresh neutral colour scheme flow throughout the home where a traditional 3 bedroom design offers bright living areas with natural light gently infusing and lush gardens providing a relaxing natural outlook.
Security roller shutters to the street facing windows provide a welcome peace of mind, perfect for the security conscious. A generous L shaped lounge and adjacent dining, (or study), offer 2 separate living spaces, great for the growing family. An eat-in kitchen offers solid timber cabinetry, stainless steel sink with Pura Tap and temperature controlled hot water.
All 3 bedrooms are of good proportion with the master bedroom providing a classic built-in bed head and built-in robes with a mirror panel door. Bedroom 3 also offers a built-in robe while bedroom 2 is of double proportion. Separate bath, laundry and toilet provide spacious and functional wet areas while ample linen cupboards offer excellent storage facilities.
A full width verandah overlooks a lush rear yard where a paved terrace offers a peaceful spot to enjoy the outdoors. Two tool sheds provide great garden storage while a single carport accommodates the family car.
* 3 bedroom home on generous 562m2 established garden allotment
* Private and peaceful, no through road, cul-de-sac location
* Security roller shutters to the street facing windows
* Polished timber floors and neutral dcor throughout
* Large L-shaped living room with split system air conditioner and gas heater
* Second living, dining or study
* Eat in kitchen with solid timber cabinetry, stainless steel sink with Pura Tap and temperature controlled hot water
* Functional, neat and tidy wet areas with separate bathroom, laundry and toilet
* Master bedroom & bed 3 with built-in robe (mirror door)
* Bedroom 2 of double bed size
* Rear verandah overlooking north facing rear yard
* Paved terrace and sweeping lawns
* Two tool sheds for garden storage
* Single carport with long driveway
* Rain water tank
* Document safe
* NBN connected
* Stallite TV dish and reciever
Perfectly located in a quiet “low transit” street amongst other similar homes and within easy reach of desirable amenities. There are plenty of local schools available including Redwood Park, Para Vista and Ingle Farm Primary Schools, along with Modbury West School, The Heights School, East Para Primary, Valley View Secondary, Golden Grove High and Gleeson College. World class shopping facilities can be found at Westfield Tea Tree Plaza only a few minutes down the road, with Pelican Plaza and Golden Grove Village available for your everyday grocery shopping. There are bountiful parks and reserves in the local area, idea for your sport and recreation, with numerous bike / walking trails providing access to both shopping centres and local schools. Public transport is nearby with bus routes readily available and the O’Bahn Busway is only a short distance away.
The perfect offering for those buying up or moving across. Your inspection is recommended!
5 Maree Place