5 Mowbray Crescent FAIRVIEW PARK
** Please call the agent to arrange a Private Inspection **
Originally constructed in 1982 and sited on a peaceful 570m garden allotment approx, this unique brick veneer home boasts spacious formal and casual zone across a generous 4 bedroom design, perfect for the larger active growing family, ideal for those who live to entertainment at home or a great investment with rewarding returns.
Contemporary upgrades throughout the home provide spacious and desirable living areas, flowing from a generous entrance hall through both casual and formal zones. Nestle down in front of a cosy open fireplace and enjoy the winter warmth of the formal lounge and dining room or step through to a vibrant every day open plan living space where a large family/meals area has a stylish kitchen overlooking.
Cook the family meals while you keep an eye on both indoor and outdoor activities with this impressive country style upgraded kitchen offering modern appliances, tiled splashback’s, wide breakfast bar, double sink and views over both casual living and the swimming pool.
The home boasts 4 spacious bedrooms, all of good proportion. The master bedroom offers a chandelier, built-in robe and modern ensuite bathroom, while bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all provide built-in robes and ceiling fans. Bedroom 2 also offers a built-in study desk.
Enjoy the great outdoors with cosy outdoor living spaces to both sides of the home. A paved pergola overlooks a sparkling, tiled in-ground swimming pool, a great spot for summer family fun, while a 2nd outdoor verandah off the family room provides a delightful outdoor area for alfresco dining.
A single carport with auto roller door, garden shed and aviary complete the outbuildings, all nestled amongst landscaped gardens with established border trees.
* 1982 constructed and since upgraded, spacious family home
* 4 bedrooms, master bedroom with built-in robe, ensuite bathroom and chandelier
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Bedroom 2 with built-in study desk
* Sparkling, tiled in-ground swimming pool
* Paved patio/pergola overlooking swimming pool
* Formal and casual living spaces
* Generous formal lounge with open fireplace and dining room adjacent
* Large family/meals with ceiling fan and skylights
* Central kitchen offering modern appliances, tiled splashback’s, wide breakfast bar, double sink and views over both casual living and the swimming pool
* 2nd outdoor living/alfresco entertaining area
* Single carport with auto roller door
* Ducted gas heating
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Garden shed, rainwater tank and aviary
Located in the heart of Fairview Park in a quiet, family friendly street. Local schools in the immediate area include Fairview Park Primary, (walking distance), Surrey Downs Primary and Kindergarten, Banksia Park R-7 & International High Schools, Our Lady of Hope School, Pedare Junior School, , Wynn Vale Primary, Pedare Christian College, Gleeson College and Golden Grove High School.
Local shopping is a pleasure at Golden Grove Village or St Agnes Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza is minutes away, with public transport easily accessed. For your daily recreation and leisure, the Tea Tree Gully Golf Course is just down the road, along with The Tea Tree Gully Football & Athletics Clubs.
A fantastic family home, in a great location, ready to enjoy!
5 Mowbray Crescent