50 Ways Road MANNINGHAM
Quietly nestled on a magnificent corner allotment of 801m², positioned perfectly with a verdant outlook to two Jacaranda tree-lined streets, this tidy traditional, solid brick, one owner home is being presented to the market for the first time and offers seldom found value on a rare earth allotment.
Developers wishing to demolish and revitalise the allotment into 2 separate homes will certainly want to explore the subdivision potential of this fabulous block (STCC), while keen renovators will delight in the bespoke design and may wish to restore the home to its former glory.
Get ready to step back in time and enjoy the original features that flow throughout this exciting four-bedroom layout, where a generous formal and casual living areas provide ample room for the growing family.
A traditional combined kitchen/dining offers an excellent example of 1970s architecture. Functional appliances, generous cupboard space, island bar and original fittings flow throughout.
All 4 bedrooms are of good proportion, all featuring robe amenities. The main bedroom offers a built-in dresser and robe, while bedrooms 2 and 3 feature built-in robes. Bedroom 4 to the upper level features built-in cabinetry, walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom.
The original bathroom is bright and spacious, plus there is a separate laundry and toilet both with original terrazzo floors.
There is plenty of space for kids and pets to play across the lush rear yard, where a solid double brick garage and drive-through double carport with roller doors provide ample vehicle and workshop space.
* Original solid brick home on a massive 801m² corner allotment
* Great location nestled on two Jacaranda tree-lined streets
* First time offering to the modern market
* Potential to purchase, demolish, subdivide and rebuild 2 brand-new homes (STCC)
* Bright lounge room with dual access French doors
* Large open plan family room with wall of windows overlooking adjacent patio
* Handy study area with built-in bookcase
* Kitchen/meals with original cabinetry
* Bedroom 1 with built-in robe, dresser and ceiling fan
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
* Bedroom 4 to the upper level features a built-in cabinetry, walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Bright main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Original launch in toilet with terrazzo flooring
* Large lawn covered rear yard with established trees and gardens
* Solid brick double garage/workshop
* Double carport with roller doors
A rare and attractive offering, close to all amenities including the city and with public transport access available nearby on Hampstead or Muller Roads. Laurie Knight Reserve is a casual stroll away, with Broadview Oval, Klemzig Reserve and the Gaza Sports and Community Club just up the road. Greenacres Shopping Centre and the new Walkerville Shopping Centre are both quite accessible for a modern and convenient shopping experience.
Zoned to Vale Park Primary and Roma Mitchell Secondary College, with quality private schools available in the local area including St Monikas, St Andrews, Wilderness School, St Martin’s and St Josephs.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness. Location of general utilities:
STCC – Written communication from City of Port Adelaide Enfield regarding subdivision requirements available. Please follow link below