52 Noya Avenue MODBURY HEIGHTS
Delightfully located in a no through road cul-de-sac and set amongst other quality homes, this 1993 constructed Villa reproduction offers an easy care lifestyle, set on a 300m² low maintenance allotment, and within reach of all desirable amenities.
Both formal and casual living areas provide plenty of space for the entire family to enjoy. A spacious lounge with new carpet and window treatments is located adjacent the entrance and provides a great space to entertain formally or a fantastic room to relax in front of the TV. Step on through to a large open plan family/meals where a spacious kitchen overlooks with new floating floorboards, fresh neutral tones and new window treatments.
Cook, carve and create culinary delights as you entertain or keep an eye on family in this newly updated kitchen offering modern appliances (including 4 burner Westinghouse stove), ample bench space, wide breakfast bar, double sink and plenty of cupboard space with modern fixtures.
A generous gabled pergola over a stunning sandstone paved patio is the perfect spot to entertain outdoors alfresco style. Cook up a barbecue for family and friends, relax and enjoy a cosy rear courtyard with a vibrant ambience.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all of double size and with new carpet and curtains. The master bedroom boasts a generous walk in robe, ceiling fan and useful direct access to the main bathroom where a three-way configuration offers separate toilet, bathroom and open vanity. Bedroom 2 offers a built-in robe while bedroom 3 has double doors.
This one is neat, sweet and tidy and will certainly appeal to those starting out, those winding down looking for a low maintenance allotment, all the shrewd investor looking for an easy care acquisition with generous rental returns.
* 1993 constructed, reproduction villa on 300m² low maintenance allotment
* Large living room adjacent the entrance, perfect as a formal zone or 2nd casual room
* Newly updated kitchen overlooking generous family/meals
* Kitchen offering modern appliances (including 6 burner Blanco stove), ample bench space, wide breakfast bar, double sink and plenty of cupboard space
* 3 Bedrooms, all with fresh carpets and of generous double proportion
* Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and direct access to the main bathroom
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
* Bedroom 3 with double doors
* Oversize single garage with auto roller door, plus interior and exterior pedestrian access
* Large gabled pergola over stunning sandstone paved patio
* Fully landscaped allotment with raised beer planter beds
* Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout (2 years old)
* Separate Natural Gas heater
* Great location close to all amenities
Perfectly located in a no through road cul-de-sac and set amongst other similar homes, within easy reach of desirable amenities. There are many local schools available including The Heights School, Para Vista and Ingle Farm Primary Schools, along with East Para Primary, Valley View Secondary and Modbury West School.
Modbury Heights & Golden Grove Shopping Centres are both close by for your daily groceries and quality speciality shopping facilities can be found at Westfield Tea Tree Plaza. Public transport a short walk away.
There are many parks and reserves in the local area ideal for your sport and recreation, including Billabong Reserve, just around the corner, The Modbury Soccer, Tennis and Bowling Clubs, The Modbury Sports and Community Club and the well-known Waterworld Aquatic Centre.
Be quick to inspect!
52 Noya Avenue