53B Ilford Street VALE PARK
Newly constructed (2019) by Lofty Building Group, this stunning two-storey home boasts luxury features across a contemporary 4 bedroom, 2 living plus outdoor entertaining design. With a great 5081 postcode location close to schools, shops, recreation & transport and only 6km to the CBD, this one will appeal to the refined purchaser with an eye for quality.
2.7m high ceilings, 2.35m doors, neutral colours and LED downlights flow throughout the entire home, combining with crisp floating floors to the ground floor and quality carpets to the first floor to offer stylish & spacious executive living areas.
An open plan living, dining and kitchen offers a generous casual area, ideal for everyday family living. A stunning kitchen boasts Essastone bench tops, island bench with breakfast bar, gloss finish cabinetry, hanging pendant lights, stainless steel Smeg appliances and window splashback, while an adjacent butler’s pantry provides extra shelving, stainless steel dishwasher, double sink & plenty of preparation space. Stackable sliding doors lead to a large alfresco entertaining area, integrating indoors and out with a seamless transition. A designated BBQ area with mains gas provides the amenities while LED downlights create the atmosphere, all overlooking a lawn covered, low maintenance rear yard with landscaped gardens and rainwater tank.
A downstairs double bedroom with en suite bathroom and built-in robe is ideal for guests, or perfect as a second master suite. A stylish laundry offers external access plus plenty of storage cupboards and bench space while a powder room with open vanity provides contemporary facilities. A double garage with auto panel lift door and under stair storage area completes an impressive ground floor layout.
Upstairs offers a second living area/teenage retreat and three more spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom both built-in and walk-in robes and a large en suite bathroom with a double vanity, rainfall shower head and floor to ceiling tiles. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both of double proportion with built in wardrobes and a serviced by well-appointed main bathroom with large vanity, floor to ceiling tiles, bath tub & shower.
Be prepared for only the best of fittings, fixtures and design with this stunning new home, ready to enjoy now and well into the future.
* 2019 built (Lofty Building Group),
* 2 story executive residence on Torrens Titled allotment
* Contemporary floor coverings, down lights & neutral colours
* 4 Double bedrooms including guest suite with bathroom & robe
* Spacious open plan casual living, dining and kitchen
* Kitchen with Essastone bench tops, island bench with breakfast bar, gloss finish cabinetry, hanging pendant lights, stainless steel Smeg appliances and window splashback
* Butler’s pantry with ample shelving, stainless steel dishwasher, double sink & plenty of preparation space
* Outdoor alfresco area (UMR) with designated BBQ area and main gas outlet
* Master bedroom with built-ins, walk through robe & luxurious ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes
* Main bath with waterfall shower, bathtub & wide vanity
* Second living area / retreat on the upper level
* Plush carpets to the all upstairs and all bedrooms
* Ground floor powder room
* Bright laundry with exterior courtyard access
* Double garage with auto panel lift door, exterior & interior access
* Handy under stair storage/cellar room
* Generous linen cupboards on lower and upper levels
* 2.7m ceilings & 2.35m doors on both the lower and upper levels
* Fully automated irrigation to the front and rear yards
* Rinnai instant gas hot water service
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Security Alarm System
* Rainwater tank + pump
* NBN provision
Centrally located with public transport, including the O’bahn only meters away. Several parks and playgrounds, including the River Torrens Linear Reserve, are the perfect places for daily exercise or your general recreation.
Vale Park Primary School is within easy walking distance at the end of the street. Marden Senior College, Hampstead Primary and Nailsworth Primary are all available in the local area, along with the sought after St Andrews and Wilderness private schools. Marden & Walkerville Shopping Centres are within easy reach and the popular shopping precinct of North Adelaide and Melbourne Street is only minutes away boasting cinemas, restaurants and cafes. Approximately 6kms from the edge of the CBD allowing for an easy commute for work & leisure.
An excellent opportunity to purchase a quality built new home in a brilliant and well sort after Location. Be sure to inspect!
53B Ilford Street