55 Mira Street GEPPS CROSS
Boasting a great location in a tightly held, family friendly residential pocket, this spacious property residence is sited on a generous 600m allotment and an 18.5m frontage (approx.) and offers a rare opportunity to purchase a secure fabulous family home with plenty of space to live, laugh and grow.
With 3 spacious, double sized bedrooms incorporated within a 6 main room design, the home is perfect for younger families starting out who demand larger allotments and ideal for investors looking for generous rental returns with a future proof land holding.
Security roller shutters to all main windows will provide peace of mind and security for all, while generous living spaces allow ample space for the whole family to enjoy.
A large living room offers a split system air conditioner for your everyday comfort plus a large bay window where natural light gently infuses. Step on through to a combined kitchen/dining room, where a traditional design provides the original cabinetry with an upgraded stainless steel stove.
All 3 bedrooms are of double bed proportion, with the main bedroom equipped with a ceiling fan. The original bathroom and toilet boast terrazzo flooring, while a generous laundry area and 2nd toilet complete the amenities.
Step outdoors and enjoy the wide open space that only an original sized allotment can provide. A generous lawn covered rear yard with established garden areas will cater for children, pets and lovers of the garden, while an oversize single garage offers both vehicle accommodation and workshop space.
This one is ready to move in and enjoy now, or grab a paintbrush, renovate and revitalise to suit.
* Sited on a generous 600m allotment (approx.)
* Frontage of 18.5m (approx)
* Great location in a tightly held, family friendly area
* Original floor coverings and decor, ready to revitalise and upgrade to suit
* Security Roller shutters to all main windows
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all of double proportion
* Master bedroom with ceiling fan
* Generous living room with split system air conditioner and bay window
* Combined kitchen/dining room in a traditional design
* Kitchen with original cabinetry, wide sink and upgraded, free standing stainless steel stove
* Original bathroom and toilet with terrazzo floors
* Spacious laundry and 2nd toilet
* Galvanised iron garage/workshop
* Generous rear yard with established garden and lawn areas
* Rainwater tank
* 2.7m ceilings
Located within easy reach to all essential facilities. Shopping is nearby at either Northgate, Northpark or Greenacres shopping centres with the Gepps Cross Home Centre and Sunday Markets within easy reach. Local schools include Northfield Primary, St Gabriel’s School with Enfield Primary School and Child Care plus Roma Mitchell Secondary College a short walk away. The State Sports Park area, the perfect place for your daily exercise is a casual stroll away, as is St Albans Reserve and other recreational parks and reserves of neighbouring Enfield.
55 Mira Street