57 Lord Howe Avenue HILLCREST
Welcome to the modern era of building design. This 2010 built, 4 bedroom home typifies the high standard of contemporary living that our modern society demands. A porcelain tiled hall way greets us on arrival and leads us past the garage internal access door to an outstanding kitchen / dining / living room.
A generous kitchen with large walk-in pantry overlooks this living area and plays host to the everyday motions of the modern family. The open space design is large enough to allow for individuality, yet so well designed it effortlessly brings the family together in a harmonious environment.
Double sliding stacker doors provide a seamless transition to the outdoor entertaining portico, complete with down lighting, a great example of how clever design can mesh the outdoors with the internal living areas. A low maintenance yard with lawn and gardens compliments the alfresco area, and a side courtyard provides for the utilities while adding a veggie garden.
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
* 3 other bedrooms with built-in robes
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Double garage with auto panel lift door plus internal access door
* Large 2nd bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bath, shower and double vanity
* Generous laundry with ample storage
* Large kitchen with walk-in pantry and stainless steel appliances
* Porcellian tiles to the living areas and floating floors to the bedrooms
* Tool shed and vegie garden plus low maintenance lawn and garden
* Fantastic outdoor entertaining portico
Located right across the road from a pleasant reserve and a short drive to Northgate Village Shopping Centre and all the modern conveniences that Lightsview has to offer. Hillcrest Primary School is a short walk away. Cedar College, Heritage College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains Campus and Windsor Gardens Vocational College are in easy reach. Public transport to the city and Tea Tree Plaza is a short stroll away.