57C Flinders Road HILLCREST
A white picket fence provides the street appeal for this Gasparin Homes’ built heritage reproduction courtyard residence. Sandstone frontage with rendered quoins and ornate lacework make an impressive combination of architectural features that welcome us into the home.
A wide entrance hall boasts leadlight windows, feature cornices and ceiling rose along with traditional style timber fretwork.
There are 3 bedrooms, all with freshly laid carpet. The master suite offers ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe, bedrooms 2 & 3 have large wall to wall built-in robes and are serviced by a good size family bathroom with separate bath and shower. A clever 3 way design incorporates the toilet and a second vanity that double as a guest powder room. A walk through laundry has plenty of cupboard space and external access door.
The living areas are ideally located at the rear of the home. A corner kitchen overlooks the living / dining room allowing the chef an uninterrupted view of the family activities, perfect for those with small children. Stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, Pura Tap and a raised bar combine into a functional kitchen layout, ideal for those who like to cook.
French doors from the living / dining room open out to a classic heritage style verandah and patio area, the perfect place to entertain friends and family outdoors. The verandah overlooks a manicured garden with mature hedges and an archway leading to a good size lawned area, a great place for the children to play. A handy tool shed is nicely tucked away out of sight.
* Heritage reproduction courtyard home
* Alarm System
* Constructed by Gasparin Homes – approx. 15 years old
* Sandstone fronted with quoins and ornate lacework
* Entrance hall with ornate cornices, leadlight, ceiling rose and timber fretwork
* 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Good sized bathroom with second vanity for guest use
* Walk through laundry with good storage space
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, corner pantry and Pura Tap
* Spacious living / dining with French doors to patio
* Great outdoor living area overlooking established backyard
* Mitsubishi ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Single garage with auto panel lift door and internal access
* Room for one other vehicle to park in the driveway
* 8 energy saving solar panels
* Instant gas hot water service
* Bosch hot water temperature controller
* Tool shed
* Freshly painted inside
Delightfully located in a low traffic street amongst other simiular quality homes. There is a reserve just across the road and a park complete with barbeque and playground just around the corner, perfect for your daily exercise and ideal for the younger family. Numerous local schools are available including Hillcrest Primary, St Martins, Gilles Plains Primary, St Pius X School as well as Cedar College and Heritage College at Northgate. St Pauls College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains and Windsor Gardens Secondary College are also quite accessible. Quality supermarkets and shops can be found at Northgate Plaza or the newly renovated Gilles Plain Shopping Centre, both in the local area, with public transport a short walk away on both Fosters and North East Roads.
This is a quality built home in a fantastic family friendly location, don’t let this one slip away.