59 Coach Road SKYE
Nature is Your Neighbour
*** Adjacent to Auldana ***
Split the hustle and bustle of the city to this expansive split level home set on a large allotment where there is plenty of room for your family to play and grow. With only 8km to the CBD this rare offering presents the opportunity to live amongst natural flora and fauna, including koalas and beautiful native birds, and have all desirable urban amenities at your fingertips.
Enjoy the views across the tree tops through to the coast beyond as you relax in a generous casual living / dining room with floating floors, exposed timber beams and a combustion heater creating a cosy ambiance, perfect for your everyday lifestyle.
Full height stacker doors slide open onto a stunning timber deck and contemporary design verandah over. The perfect place to entertain family and friends, indoors and out.
A fabulous Farquhar designer kitchen overlooks, offering a full view of both indoor and outdoor living spaces. Bright white cabinetry with soft close drawers and cupboards, Caesarstone benchtops, induction cooktop, stainless steel range-hood and oven, central island bar with pendant lighting and a large walk in butler’s pantry combine to create a fabulous environment for your culinary pursuits. A central lounge area adjacent the kitchen provides a great second living space where raked ceilings to 3.4m high provide a spacious ambiance.
The home offers up to five bedrooms with the master suite boasting a walk-in robe plus an ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, dual shower, double vanities and separate toilet. Picture windows provide a stunning naturalistic view plus there is direct access to the entertainment deck. Bedroom 2 also has a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom, providing additional privacy for a teenager, young adult or international student. Bedrooms 3 & 4 are well proportioned with bed 5 (or study) catering for the larger family. A luxurious main bathroom provides the amenities complete with spa bath, glass brick window, large vanity and a semi frameless shower screen.
A massive garage is perfect for the motoring enthusiast or tradesman. There is plenty of room for 4 cars plus some workshop space. Automatic roller doors provide easy access while sky lights allow natural light to infuse. A fully plumbed sink is a bonus, plus there is direct access to the home via the laundry. A 67,000 litre rain water tank completes an impressive offering.
* Expansive family home in naturalistic setting
* Views over adjacent valley to the ocean beyond
* Split level, open plan design
* Large living / dining room with floating floors, exposed timber beams and a combustion heater
* Sliding stacker doors open to large verandah covered decked entertainment balcony
* Farquhar kitchen overlooking living and deck boasting soft close drawers and cupboards, Caesarstone benchtops, induction cooktop, stainless steel range-hood and oven, central island bar with pendant lighting and a large walk in pantry
* Up to five bedrooms (or 4 plus study)
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe plus an ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, dual shower, double vanities and separate toilet
* Bedroom 2 with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Luxurious main bathroom with spa bath, glass brick window, large vanity and a semi frameless shower screen
* Second lounge with high raked ceilings
* Massive 4 car garage with automatic roller doors
* Large allotment with native plants and trees
* Only 8km from the CBD
* Raked ceilings and exposed beams from 2.7m to 3.7m
* 67,000 litre rainwater tank
Peacefully located amongst native fauna and flora with views over the adjacent valley through to the city and sea beyond. Local schools include Norwood Morialta High, Magill Primary and Burnside Primary with Rostrevor College, St Peters Girls and Pembroke College also available. Choose to shop at Magill Village, Burnside Village or The Parade Shopping Mall and associated specialty shops. With only 8km to the CBD, all desired amenities are close at hand.
59 Coach Road