59 Laurel Crescent PARAFIELD GARDENS
Perfectly positioned in a low traffic street, nestled close to local reserves, shopping, transport and schools, this delightful 2 bedroom home will provide the perfect start-up opportunity for younger buyers entering the market, or a delightful downscale for middle-aged purchasers.
Crisp floating floors, fresh neutral tones and LED downlights offer a vibrant, in contemporary interior where natural light gently infuses through picture windows. Enjoy everyday casual living in a generous lounge with wall air-conditioner or step on through to a combined kitchen/dining room overlooking the backyard.
The kitchen boasts timber grain cabinetry, stone look laminate bench tops, free standing gas stove, stainless steel sink and raised breakfast bar.
Both bedrooms are of generous proportion, both of double bed capable. Bedroom 2 features a built-in robe. A bright main bathroom offers modern amenities and a handy washing machine space.
A generous lawn covered rear yard provides ample space for the kids to play, and a little more for the budding gardener. An oversized single carport will accommodate 1.5 cars, with a secure roller door to the street ensuring your vehicles are safe and sound.
* Sensational start-up or downscale opportunity
* Great location in a low traffic street near parks and reserves
* Freshly painted interior with a bright neutral décor
* Crisp floating floors and LED downlights
* Bright living room with wall air-conditioner
* Combined kitchen/dining with exterior access to the rear yard
* Kitchen offers timber grain cabinetry, stone look laminate bench tops, free standing gas stove, stainless steel sink and raised breakfast bar
* 2 spacious bedrooms, both of good proportion
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
* Upgraded main bathroom with modern fittings
* Washing machine space to the bathroom
* Generous lawn covered rear yard with border gardens
* 1.5 vehicle carport and drive through with secure roller door
* Handy garden shed
* Ready to move in and enjoy
Perfectly located in a quiet, low traffic street with Creaser Park just around the corner and Baltimore Reserve and The Parafield Gardens Soccer & Sports Club both nearby.
Local unzoned Primary Schools include, Karrendi Primary School, Salisbury Downs Primary, Parafield Gardens Primary and Riverdale Primary. The zoned secondary school is Parafield Gardens High. Local private schools include Garden College Primary Campus, Holy Family Catholic School & Thomas More College.
Local shopping is nearby at either Martins Plaza, Hollywood Plaza or Mawson Lakes. Public transport is easily accessed, with express transport to the city available at the Mawson Lakes Interchange.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
59 Laurel Crescent