59 Milne Road INGLE FARM
A sleek rendered frontage provides an attractive street presence to this 4 bedroom family home, providing an inviting ambience that welcomes us to the property. A smart entrance hall has a bulkhead ceiling and down lighting, with polished timber floors flowing through an open plan lounge / dining plus the kitchen and the hallway.
A light and bright kitchen is adjacent the lounge. Neutral toned cabinetry and modern appliances combine with polished timber floors plus a skylight overhead to produce a creative cooking environment where you can enjoy preparing the family meals.
There are 4 bedrooms, with built-in robes in bedrooms 1 & 2. Bedrooms 3 & 4 are of generous proportion with bedroom 4 having high raked ceilings and exposed beams. A clever study nook with pendant light and external access doors to an outdoor area makes this bedroom perfect for a teenager.
A shining bright bathroom has gloss white tiles, vanity and bath combining together into a refreshing space. A separate toilet is perfect for guest usage and a walk through laundry has external access to an outdoor living area.
Entertain friends and family outdoors in style under a fantastic paved outdoor living verandah, a great place for a barbeque or a casual reception. There is a lawned area adjacent for the kids to play, and a huge paved area behind a drive through double carport where a boat, caravan or trailer can be stored. A tool shed will provide extra garden storage.
Features at a glance:
* 4 bedroom family home
* Main bedroom and bed 2 with built-in robes
* Bedroom 2 with feature timber ceiling
* Bedroom 4 with raked ceilings and study area adjacent
* Entrance hall with bulkhead ceiling and down lighting
* Polished timber floors through the main living and kitchen areas
* Bright kitchen with modern appliances
* Open plan living / dining
* White & bright full bathroom
* Separate toilet
* Walk through laundry with external access
* Large fully paved outdoor living verandah
* Second private patio / pergola area
* Double carport with auto roller door + drive through parking facility
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Alarm system installed
* Dripper irrigation system
* Fully landscaped and retained
Peacefully located on the low traffic section of Milne Road amongst other simular. Local schools include Ingle Farm primary, East Para Primary, Para Vista Primary and Valley View Secondary School with St Pauls College, Heritage College, Cedar College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains also quite accessible. Ingle Farm Shopping Centre is close by for your grocery requirements and Tea Tree Plaza is a short commute away for an international standard shopping experience. There are a number of parks and reserves in the area for your exercise and relaxation, including Finniss Avenue Reserve, just an easy walk away, with Kentish Green and the Ingle Farm Soccer Club also quite accessible.
A quality offering. Inspection will impress!