59 Sampson Road ELIZABETH GROVE
59 Sampson Road
Starting Out in Style – Investing for Success
Quietly nestled in a low traffic street, this stylish 2006 constructed courtyard home offers a rare and desirable opportunity for younger buyers to enter the market with a quality purchase, and an equally attractive investment option for wise entrepreneurs looking for value and rewarding rental returns.
Located on a generous 382m allotment the home offers room to grow and space to play across a custom designed 3 bedroom layout where open plan living creates a vibrant contemporary ambience that flows effortlessly throughout the home.
Quality floor coverings and fresh neutral tones greeters as we enter the home where a spacious living room, central kitchen and adjacent meals area offer a modern and desirable living space. Cook the family meals as you stay in touch with everyday activities in this clever kitchen design boasting timber woodgrain cabinetry, stone look laminate bench tops, double sink, island bar, stainless steel appliances and a fresh tiled splashback.
The home boasts 3 spacious bedrooms, all of good proportion. Bedrooms 1 & 2 both offer ceiling fans while bedroom one also provides direct ensuite access to the main bathroom and a sliding glass door to the rear yard where there is ample space for your kids to run and play and plenty of room for any future outdoor living improvements (STCC).
A sparkling full main bathroom boasts refreshing modern facilities including separate bath, while a separate laundry with exterior access completes the amenities.
A single garage with roller door will accommodates the family car, plus there is both exterior access to the yard and internal access to the home.
A split system air conditioner to the dining room will ensure a comfortable year-round temperature as you sit back, relax and admire your wise purchase.
* 2006 constructed, courtyard home on generous 382m allotment
* Large rear yard with ample space for future outdoor living improvements
* Thoughtful open plan design with stylish central kitchen
* Generous living room with ceiling fan
* Dining area with split system air conditioner
* Central kitchen boasting timber woodgrain cabinetry, stone look laminate bench tops, double sink, island bar, stainless steel appliances and a fresh tiled splashback
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all of good proportion
* Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan, direct bathroom access and sliding door to the rear yard
* Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
* Bright main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate laundry with exterior access
* Single garage with roller door, plus internal and exterior access
* Room to park an extra vehicle in a long driveway
* Great opportunity for home buyers, downscalers & investors
Located on a quiet street and nestled amongst other similar homes. Elizabeth Shopping Centre is just up the road for your weekly shopping and public transport to the city, plus there are numerous bus & train stops nearby.
There are several recreational parks and reserves in the area including Mofflin Reserve, Ridley Reserve, Fremont Park, Jo Gapper Reserve, Playground & Dog Park plus the outstanding facilities of the Playford Tennis Centre.
Local educational facilities include Elizabeth Grove Primary School, Elizabeth Downs Primary School, Craigmore High School, Playford International College & Blakeview Primary School, plus the preschool facilities of Thomas Playford Kindergarten and Kaurna Plains Children’s Centre & School.
A rare opportunity to acquire an affordable family home or investment.