59B Baldock Road INGLE FARM
Quietly nestled on a secure, gated, low maintenance allotment, and within reach of all desirable amenities, this tidy 3 bedroom home presents an excellent entry level opportunity for younger buyers starting out, a fabulous lock up and leave, proposition for middle aged down-sizers or a great investment property with minimum upkeep and generous rental returns. **Currently tenanted at $290 P/W until Dec 2020**
Spacious open plan living is the order of the day with a combined lounge, dining and kitchen offering a bright everyday living space, where crisp floating floors and fresh neutral tones combine with ample natural light to provide a fresh contemporary everyday living area.
Cook the family meals in style, while you stay in touch with the family activities in a stunning upgraded kitchen boasting crisp white gloss cabinetry, stunning stone bench tops, feature tiled splashback’s, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, double sink with Pura tap and a wide breakfast bar to the dining area.
The home boasts 3 spacious bedrooms, all of good proportion, all with crisp floating floors. Bedrooms 1 & 2 also offer built-in robes. A bright main bathroom provides modern facilities, servicing both guests and residents.
For those looking for some extra space, there is a detached studio/office, ideal for those who wish to work from home or a great extra bedroom for the larger family.
A fully paved allotment offers plenty of space to park the family cars and a little more for recreational vehicles, while an opaque covered pergola between the main home and the studio offers a great space to relax outdoors in the more moderate months.
* Fabulous, easy care, home on low maintenance allotment
* Paved block and secure gates to the street
* Excellent entry level opportunity, or a great downsize
* Large open plan living/dining/kitchen with neutral tones and floating floors
* Kitchen offering crisp white gloss cabinetry, stunning stone bench tops, feature tiled splashback’s, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, double sink with Pura tap and a wide breakfast bar
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with floating floors, all of good proportion
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes
* Bright and modern main bathroom and laundry
* Detached studio/home office/4th bedroom
* Handy storage room
* Opaque covered verandah, ideal as an outdoor living area or small car carport
* Fully paved, low maintenance allotment with ample vehicle parking
* Split system air conditioner to the main living area
Quietly located in a peaceful street right in the heart of Ingle Farm. Local schools include Ingle Farm Primary and Valley View Secondary School, (both just a short walk away), with Para Vista Primary, St Pauls College, Heritage College, Cedar College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains also quite accessible.
Ingle Farm Shopping Centre is also just a casual stroll down the street, ideal for your weekly grocery requirements. The Gepps Cross Lifestyle Centre and markets & Tea Tree Plaza are both a short commute away for your speciality, lifestyle and designer shopping.
There are a number of parks and reserves in the area for your exercise and relaxation, including Golding Oval and the Ingle Farm Little Athletics Club plus baseball & soccer clubs at the end of the street.
Your inspection is recommended.
59B Baldock Road