6 Arundel Street VALE PARK
This stunning fully renovated home features a free flowing open plan layout which incorporates the spacious living and dining area as well as a fabulous brand new kitchen with stone benchtops. Fitted with plenty of cupboards and overheads the kitchen is well equipped with ample bench space, double sink and stylish stainless steel appliances include a gas cooktop with rangehood & oven.
Quality polished floorboards flow throughout the entire home with the living, kitchen & dining rooms boasting large windows, downlights and a neutral colour scheme with quality window furnishings, a combustion heater and ducted reverse cycle AC throughout the home. Off the kitchen/dining area is a private low maintenance rear yard which includes good neighbour Colorbond fencing all around. The large allotment is fully landscaped and perfect for larger gatherings of family and friends. A single carport is adjacent with secure side access as well as space for two further vehicles at the front of the property. The home is framed by mature trees and bushes bordering a lovely lawned area. The front yard is also fully landscaped with modern curb appeal.
All bedrooms include huge floor to ceiling built-in robes, ceiling fans and ducted reverse cycle AC, plus a full size bathroom which includes a bathtub and a separate toilet.
* Modern low maintenance living
* Low maintenance front and rear yards
* Single carport with additional space for 2 more vehicles at the front of the property
* Three generous bedrooms all with triple door floor to ceiling built-in robes
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen
* Ducted reverse cycle AC
* Combustion heater
* Spacious Laundry
* Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Plenty of cupboards and overheads
* Gas cooktop
* Range hood
* Quality brand new polished floorboards throughout
* Quality window furnishings
* Renovated bathroom with tub and separate toilet
* Fully landscaped gardens
* Close to cafes, shops, schools & public transport
Centrally located with public transport at your doorstep and several parks, reserves and playgrounds within easy reach, including the River Torrens Linear Reserve, with its bike and walking trails, the perfect place for daily exercise or your general recreation. Vale Park Primary School is very accessible and within walking distance, with Marden Senior College, Hampstead Primary and Nailsworth Primary all in the local area. Marden & Gilles Plains Shopping Centres are within easy reach, as are the speciality shops of North East Road and the designer shopping of the city.