6 Fourth Ave KLEMZIG
This 3 bedroom family home is as neat as a pin. Enter the home to a central hallway with the dining and living off each side, access via original frosted glass sliding doors. The notable feature here is the polished timber floors of the dining room, just a hint of what lies under the carpet of the other rooms. Another set of double doors leads to the outdoor entertaining area.
The bathroom has the original art deco tiles with the vanity having been upgraded. The laundry is still fitted with the original cement trough. The kitchen is also fitted in the style of the era with lino squares on the floor and good condition deco cabinetry. There is a modern stove and a double sink.
There is no shortage of space to entertain outdoors. A quaint tiled porch off the dining room offers a space to dine in the sun and a full length verandah and carport across the rear of the home makes the perfect place to entertain a larger group. The carport has an automatic roller door and a large double garage at the rear of the block provides extra vehicle and workshop accommodation. A neat and tidy rear yard with established plants completes the package.
* Original condition 3 bedroom solid brick home
* Large lounge and dining rooms
* Dining with polished timber floors, oil heater and double doors to outside entertaining area
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Security shutters to all windows
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with polished timber floors
* Original art deco bathroom
* Large eat-in kitchen with deco cabinetry, including large pantry
* Feature cornices throughout the home
* Carport with automatic roller door
* Large double garage / workshop
* Full length rear outdoor entertaining verandah
* Neat and tidy yard with mature plants
* Good size block
* No pets allowed
Centrally located amongst the parks and reserves of Klemzig with TK Shutter Reserve, Klemzig Reserve and the Torrens River Linear Park all within easy reach for your recreational pursuits. Klemzig Primary School is only 100m away, so no more peak hour school traffic. Marden Shopping Centre is to the south and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is to the north, and the Klemzig Medical Centre is just up the road.