6 Gray Street HILLCREST
A fabulous location close to local parks, public transport and just a short stroll to quality shopping, makes this stylish courtyard home a very attractive opportunity for both younger buyers starting out or wise investors looking for value. Retirees wishing to live the easy life may also be interested in the low maintenance allotment and appealing decor.
Crisp floating floors and fresh neutral tones flow from a wide entrance through to a generous open plan living/dining room towards the rear of the home. A quality kitchen overlooks this bright and light filled living area, offering bespoke tiled splashback’s, crisp laminate bench tops, stainless steel appliances, crisp white cabinetry, double sink and generous cupboard space.
Step outdoors and relax alfresco style under a large verandah covered patio, the perfect place to entertain larger groups. A generous synthetic lawn covered rear yard with established border trees provides low maintenance upkeep while adding a vibrant botanical outlook to the alfresco entertaining area.
The home offers 3 spacious bedrooms, all with fresh quality carpets. The master bedroom features a ceiling fan and walk-in robe plus direct access to the main bathroom where a bath and separate shower provide quality amenities. Bedroom 2 offers a ceiling fan and built-in robe while bedroom 3 is of good proportion.
A clever front yard design provides ample parking for both the family car and other recreational vehicles. An oversize single garage with lock-up roller door will ensure your valuable vehicle is safe and sound and there is plenty of room for the caravan or boat.
A very desirable offering on easy care garden allotment that allows space to move and room to grow.
* Modern, spacious and convenient courtyard home
* Generous 409m², easy care allotment
* Open plan living/dining with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen boasting bespoke tiled splashback’s, crisp laminate bench tops, stainless steel appliances, crisp white cabinetry, double sink and generous cupboard space
* Split system air conditioner to the living area
* Large rear verandah over patio, great for outdoor entertaining
* Generous synthetic lawn covered rear yard with established border garden and trees
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with fresh quality carpets
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ceiling fan and direct bathroom access
* Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
* Bedroom 3 of good proportion
* 2 way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Spacious and bright laundry with exterior access
* Separate toilet
* Oversize single garage with lock-up roller door and interior access to the home
* Clever front yard design with parking area/turnaround space
* Alarm system installed
* 2.4 m ceilings
Perfectly located close to verdant reserves and parklands, and nestled amongst other similar quality homes. Hillcrest Primary, Gilles Plains Primary, Cedar College and Heritage College are all in the local neighbourhood as is the North East Community Children’s Centre, Windsor Gardens Secondary College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains Campus.
Greenacres Shopping Centre is a short walk away with Northgate Plaza & Gilles Plains Shopping Centres both in the local area, all perfect for your weekly grocery requirements. Public transport is a short walk to Fosters or North East Road, or catch the Obahn to the City or Tea Tree Plaza from the Klemzig Interchange.
6 Gray Street