6 Warming Street PARAFIELD GARDENS
Affordable family Home – Great Location – Quiet Street
Delightfully located in a quiet low traffic street, nestled amongst other quality homes, this 1983 constructed and since upgraded residence offers a value added starter pack for younger home buyers looking to enter the market or a great investment property with easy rent-ability’ and handsome returns.
There is room for the whole family with a 580m allotment providing room to move and the space to grow that younger families need. A large paved patio will provide a great space for the kids to play while established lawn and garden areas combine with a reserve at the rear to offer a verdant outlook.
Crisp ceramic tiles, fresh neutral tones and quality LED down lighting greet us as we enter to a spacious, combined living/dining room. Relax in style while a gas heater and wall air-conditioner moderate the temperature. A cosy kitchen provides a bright space in which to prepare the daily meals, featuring stone look bench tops, double sink with Pura Tap, raised bar, stainless steel free standing stove and ample cupboard space.
The home offers up to 4 spacious bedrooms with the main bedroom providing a ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and built-in robe. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are of good proportion with bedroom 2 also offering a ceiling fan. A fabulous studio or bed 4 also boasts a 2nd toilet/powder room, providing a great opportunity for the larger family or a perfect work from home office setup.
Bright wet areas include a bath with separate bath and shower, separate toilet and a walk-through laundry with exterior access door. An oversized carport has a drive-through functionality, providing secure off street parking for up to 2 cars, while a spacious rear verandah provides great spot for outdoor entertaining, overlooking the backyard and reserve beyond.
A terrific starter package in a great location! Inspection will impress!
* Affordable family home in great location
* Large, 580m allotment
* Quiet street with established trees, plus reserve outlook to the rear
* Ceramic tiles fresh neutral tones and quality LED down lighting
* Open plan, L-shaped living/dining room with wall air-conditioner and gas heater
* Spacious kitchen featuring stone look bench tops, double sink with Pura Tap, raised bar, stainless steel free standing stove and ample cupboard space
* Up to 4 bedrooms, or 3 plus studio
* Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and built-in robe
* Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
* Studio/bed 4 with wall air-conditioner and powder room
* Bright bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate 2nd toilet
* Walk-through laundry with exterior access door
* Up to 2 car carport with secure roller door
* Wide rear verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
* Large paved patio area ideal for children’s play
* Established lawn and garden areas
* Garden shed
Perfectly located in a quiet no road amongst other similar quality homes and with Gemtree Park, Chesser St Reserve and The Little Para River Linear Park close by for your daily sport and recreation. Andrew Smith Drive Oval and open space is a short walk, at the end of street, adjacent The Pines Primary School. Other local schools include, Salisbury Downs Primary, Riverdale Primary with Parafield Gardens Primary and Secondary Schools also within easy reach. Local shopping is nearby at either Martins Plaza or Hollywood Plaza, and public transport is easily accessed.
6 Warming Street