61 Tareena Street CRAIGMORE
61 Tareena Street Craigmore
Quietly nestled on a generous 660m² allotment, this stylish brick veneer home offers spacious indoor and outdoor living areas flowing across a verdant garden allotment, presenting an ideal opportunity for younger families wishing to grow, established larger families or wise investors looking for easy rent ability and generous returns.
Crisp floating floors and fresh neutral tones greet us as we enter to a bright, L-shaped living/dining room where natural light gently infuses through a generous bay window enhancing the environment and adding a soothing ambience.
Step on through to a bright central kitchen where laminate bench tops, double sink with filtered water, tiled splashback’s, stainless steel appliances, generous walk in pantry and provision for dishwasher offer modern and appealing amenities.
A clever casual meals/family room is adjacent kitchen, providing that valuable 2nd living area, along with direct access to the outdoors. Alfresco entertaining is at a premium with a verandah covered patio offering a great spot to relax all year round, while an adjacent rumpus or 4th bedroom provides that valuable extra living space.
The main home offers 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes. The master bedroom provides a bay window and direct ensuite access to the main bathroom where a clever three-way design will cater for both residents and guests. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes.
Security roller shutters to the street facing windows and lock-up gates to the street will ensure your privacy, security and peace of mind, while ducted evaporative air-conditioning offers relief from temperature extremes.
A single carport with automatic roller door will accommodates the family car, plus there is lock-up gates to a generous rear yard enabling secure parking for your caravan, boat or trailer.
* Spacious, modern home on generous 660m² allotment
* Verdant garden allotment with room to grow and space to move
* Generous L-shaped living room with crisp floating floors, neutral tones and bright bay window
* Central kitchen featuring laminate bench tops, double sink with filtered water, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel appliances, generous walk in pantry and provision for dishwasher
* Family/meals room with sliding door to alfresco
* Generous alfresco verandah, great for year-round outdoor living
* Rumpus room/bedroom 4 with quality carpets
* Detached shed/kitchenette
* 3 bedrooms to the main home
* Master bedroom with built-in robe and bay window
* Clever three-way main bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Single carport with auto roller door
* Secure gates to the rear yard, ideal for additional recreational vehicle parking
* Rainwater tank
* Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
* Security roller shutters to the street facing windows
* Lock-up gates and secure fencing
* Great home for the larger family or those who like to entertain
Conveniently located just around the corner from Craigmore Village Shopping Centre and within easy reach of excellent outdoor recreation facilities, local parks and reserves. Local schools include Elizabeth East & Elizabeth Downs Primary plus Blakeview Primary and Craigmore High School.
Craigmore Village, Elizabeth Shopping Centre and Munno Para Shopping Centre are only a few minutes away for great shopping and public transport to the city is nearby.