62a Bower Road SEMAPHORE PARK
Best offer by COB Monday 19th April (Unless Sold Prior)
Delightfully located within walking distance to the Beach and Esplanade, just across the road from Granville Par 3 Golf course, and within easy reach of the Semaphore Road Café and lifestyle precinct, this stylish 3 bedroom home offers a unique opportunity for budget conscious purchasers to secure a unique lifestyle within easy reach of desirable amenities.
The home boasts 3 spacious bedrooms flowing across an open plan design. Crisp tiled floors and fresh neutral tones and a bright and breezy essence, perfect for your everyday living.
Stylish modern kitchen overlooks the living and dining area, a bay window allows natural light gently infuse while ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning ensures a comfortable environment.
Cook the family meals in style with fresh stone look laminate bench tops, generous walk in corner pantry, stainless steel appliances, crisp white cabinetry, double sink and wraparound breakfast bar.
Step outdoors and enjoy the benefits of a large synthetic lawn covered rear yard, offering ample room for children and pets to play without the headaches of constant garden maintenance. Established planter beds add a vibrant botanical flavour while a paved alfresco portico, constructed under the main roof, provides a space to enjoy outdoor entertaining.
All 3 bedrooms are of generous proportion and all offer built-in robes. The master bedroom offers a stylish feature wall, ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes and hard wearing, timber look vinyl floors.
A single garage with roller door will provide secure lock-up parking for the family car plus there is extra parking available in a wide paved driveway.
A great opportunity for both home buyers and investors to secure a ‘near the beach’ home within an affordable price range.
* Stylish, low maintenance home in desirable beachside locale
* Open plan living/dining with abundant natural light and modern kitchen overlooking dining/living area
* Stylish kitchen features stone look laminate bench tops, generous walk in corner pantry, stainless steel appliances, crisp white cabinetry, double sink and wraparound breakfast bar
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with robe amenities
* Master bedroom with dual windows, feature wall, ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes and hard wearing vinyl floors
* Clever 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Walk-through laundry with exterior access
* Paved alfresco entertaining portico overlooking the rear yard
* Large synthetic lawn covered rear yard with established border gardens
* Handy garden shed
* Rainwater tank
* Single garage with lock-up roller door
* Ample off street parking in paved driveway
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly located and only a short walk to the beach and Esplanade. The ever popular Semaphore Road lifestyle shopping and restaurant precinct is at your disposal, along with the summertime beachside entertainment amenities the Semaphore foreshore is famous for.
Local schools include West Lakes Shore R-7 & Kindergarten, Westport Primary and Le Fevre High School, Le Fevre Peninsula Primary and Alberton Primary Schools, along with Semaphore South Goodstart Child Care Centre.
Glanville Par 3 Golf Course and various other parks and sporting clubs are also in the area along with the recreational parklands, lakes and world class shopping facilities of West Lakes.
A great place to start a new chapter and the perfect seaside escape. Be sure to inspect this one!