64 Briens Road NORTHFIELD
Online Auction Sat 4th April at 5pm – *Contact the agent to register for the auction prior to Sat 4th April* All online auction details will be provided to registered parties.
Call Paul Bateman on 0422 936 645
Keep The Front Home & Build On The Back – Dual Street Frontages (STCC)
910m2 Allotment approx. Constructed in 1965, now with contemporary upgrades modern styling, this solid brick austerity build is nestled on a massive 910m allotment (approx.) with dual street frontages offering a plot for potential future use.
Home buyers looking for value through to investors and developers wanting to reshape, re-mould and revitalise (STCC), should all take a look at this well cared for and maintained home, being offered for the first time in the modern era.
Polished timber floors, neutral tones and 2.7m ceilings create a sense of light and space that welcomes us into the home. There are 3 spacious bedrooms, with bedrooms 1 and 2 both offering built in robes.
A generous living room provides a bright space to relax while a combined kitchen/dining with fresh ceramic tiles offers a great spot to enjoy a meal. The kitchen is tidy and functional with modern cabinetry and up to date facilities. Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout will ensure a constant year-round temperature.
A fully upgraded bathroom provides modern amenities with separate bath and shower, high detailed tiling, wide vanity and a bidet.
Enjoy views to the coast from an elevated front verandah position or relax outdoors at the rear and enjoy the spaciousness of this large garden allotment. A 3 car garage with rear access from Druce Avenue will easily accommodate the family vehicles, along with a little extra workshop space.
A very neat and tidy offering that will appeal to those who enjoy their space, as well as investors and developers looking to subdivide and reconstruct (STCC).
* 1965 Constructed, solid brick home with modern upgrades
* Massive 910m allotment (approx.) with dual street frontages
* Potential to extend and enjoy or demolish and divide (STCC)
* Great opportunity for investors to secure, rent and hold
* 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes
* Polished timber floors and neutral tones to the main home
* Large living room with polished timber floors
* Combined kitchen/dining with ceramic tiles and modern amenities
* Spacious main bathroom with separate bath and shower, high detailed tiling, wide vanity & bidet
* Views to the coast from an elevated front verandah
* Security roller shutters to main windows
* 3 Car garage, accessed via rear street, Druce Avenue with 1 remote control panel lift door
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly with easy access to major transport routes and all amenities. Local open spaces include, LJ Lewis Reserve and the Dry Creek Linear Reserve, Stockade Botanical Park, Pooraka State Park and Pooraka Triangle Dog Park. Local schools include Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Northfield Primary, Heritage College and Cedar College plus TAFE SA Gilles Plains. Weekly shopping at the modern, welcoming shopping facilities of Northgate Plaza is just down the road, along with the weekly Gepps Cross Farmers Market. Public transport to and from the city is at your doorstep.
If you’re looking to invest for success, decide to reside or sub-divide, make your inspection today.
64 Briens Road