64 Fife Street KLEMZIG
Delightfully nestled just a short walk from the River Torrens Linear Park and close to all desirable amenities, this wonderful Basket Range fronted home is in outstanding condition and offers a unique opportunity for home buyers, renovators, extenders and/or developers to purchase now and enjoy the benefits of quality construction and future proof potential.
Explore the redevelopment and sub divisional potential (STCC) of this generous 754m² allotment approx, with a 19 meter frontage (approx) or utilise the fabulous quality of the original building to extend, renovate and modernise (STCC).
The home offers 3 spacious bedrooms across the original design, along with a detached utility/laundry and games/rumpus room or bedroom 4. Quality carpets, ceiling roses, frosted glass doors and detailed cornices greet us as we enter the home, all in outstanding original condition and offering comfortable accommodation with ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning through the main areas of the home.
A generous living room features abundant natural light and a gas heater while an adjacent kitchen/dining provides a great spot for everyday meals. The kitchen features solid timber cabinetry, tiled splashback’s, double sink, functional appliances, raised breakfast bar and heaps of overhead cupboards.
All 3 bedrooms are of generous proportion, with bedrooms 2 and 3 providing built-in robes. A detached games/rumpus room, (or bedroom 4) provides an excellent 2nd living space, overlooking a large rear yard with established lawn and shedding, along with a traditional vegetable garden layout.
Quality wet areas include a bathroom with terrazzo floor and original tiling, separate toilet and detached laundry/utility room (including a 2nd toilet).
A single drive-through carport and single garage with automatic roller door will accommodate the family cars, completing a very valuable offering on a large workable allotment.
* Basket range fronted home on generous 754m² allotment approx
* Potential to renovate, extend or subdivide
* Great location just a short walk from local schools and The River Torrens Linear Park
* Stunning features include high quality carpets, original cornices, ceiling roses and frosted glass doors
* Generous living room with gas heater
* Combined kitchen/dining
* Kitchen boasting solid timber cabinetry, tiled splashback’s, double sink, functional appliances, raised breakfast bar and heaps of overhead cupboards
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all of good proportion
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Detached games/rumpus room or bedroom 4
* Large laundry room/utility with 2nd toilet
* Original bathroom with terrazzo floor
* Double-length galvanised iron shed and large vegetable garden with excellent quality soil
* Rainwater tank
* Single garage with automatic roller door
* Single carport
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
Perfectly located close to all desirable amenities. For the younger family, the zoned primary school is Klemzig Primary School, just a short walk away. Vale Park Primary and The Stepping Stone Child Care Centre, Hillcrest Primary and St Pius X School are also in the local area. The zoned high school is Charles Campbell College.
There are many parks and reserves close by for your recreation, leisure and exercise including Klemzig Reserve with the Gaza Sports and Community Club, MARS Marden Sporting Complex, The Payneham Swimming Centre, TK Shutter Reserve and of course, The River Torrens Linear Park.
Walkerville Terrace, Greenacres & Marden Shopping Centres are all close by for your weekly shopping along with the speciality shops of OG Road and North East Road. It is also close to a diverse range of cafes, restaurants and pubs in nearby Walkerville, St Peters, Norwood, North Adelaide, Stepney and surrounding areas.
Public transport is readily available with a bus stop around the corner on Wilpena Avenue for a bus route into Adelaide. The O’bahn Klemzig Interchange is just down the road for express transport to the City & Tea Tree Plaza.
64 Fife Street