64 Third Avenue SEFTON PARK
Please contact our sales consultants to view the 360 Degree Virtual Tour or to arrange a Private Inspection
Easy Care Character Courtyard Home
Delightfully located in a vibrant tree-lined street and nestled amongst other quality homes, this 2000 constructed, classic character courtyard home offers spacious open plan living across a desirable 3 bedroom design. Younger home buyers, middle-aged downscalers, wise investors and those looking for a low maintenance, lock up and leave residence, will all find this one appealing.
Crisp tiled floors and a bright neutral colour scheme greet us as we enter, meandering through the home to an open plan living/dining room where a stylish corner kitchen overlooks the living areas through to the outdoors beyond. Cook the family meals in comfort with country style off white cabinetry, spacious corner pantry, stainless steel appliances, tiled splashbacks, crisp grey bench tops, double sink and raised breakfast bar combining to offer a stylish and modern kitchen design.
Step outdoors and enjoy alfresco entertaining under a high verandah covered paved patio, delightfully located on the leeward side of the prevailing weather, and overlooking a generous low maintenance rear yard with synthetic lawn, rose garden and tool shed.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all of generous proportion. Bedroom 1 boasts a bay window and ceiling fan, along with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 and 3 both offer built-in robes. Bedroom 2 provides a ceiling fan while bedroom 3 has direct access to a verandah covered central courtyard.
Neat and tidy wet areas include a clever 3 way bathroom with open vanity and a separate laundry with exterior access door. A single drive-through garage accommodates the family car plus there’s additional carport/verandah parking via the central courtyard.
Security Roller shutters to the street and west facing windows add a desirable peace of mind, while ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning ensures a constant year-round temperature, supported by 12 solar panels to keep the energy bills realistic.
* Easy care, character courtyard home on spacious low maintenance allotment
* Year 2000 construction with a bright contemporary ambience
* Crisp tiled floors, neutral tones and quality downlights
* Open plan dining/living with corner kitchen overlooking
* Modern kitchen offers country style off white cabinetry, spacious corner pantry, stainless steel appliances, tiled splashbacks, crisp grey bench tops, double sink and raised breakfast bar
* High verandah, over a generous paved patio, great for outdoor living
* Low maintenance rear yard with synthetic lawn, rose garden and tool shed
* 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion
* Bedroom 1 with bay window, ceiling fan, ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
* Bedroom 3 with built-in robe and sliding door access to the central courtyard
* Verandah covered central courtyard / carport
* Oversize single garage with auto roller door and drive-through parking to central courtyard
* Clever 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Bright laundry with exterior access door
* 12 Solar panels for reduced energy bills
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Alarm system installed
* Instant gas hot water service
* 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly located in the heart of Sefton Park amongst other quality character homes. The Broadview Oval, tennis club and bowls club are close by, ideal for your daily sport and recreation and a great place for the kids to play. Your weekly shopping expedition will be a breeze with Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and North Park Shopping Centres within walking distance. Quality schools in the local area include Nailsworth Primary, Prospect North Primary and Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College.
64 Third Avenue