655 North East Road GILLES PLAINS
Nestled on a generous traditional allotment of 660m² (approx.), this upgraded, 1970s conventional home will provide the ideal family home with a spacious backyard surrounded by fruit trees, various flowers and other established trees in a sought-after suburb with nearly 21 metres of frontage will make an exciting investment for wise entrepreneurs.
The home boasts open plan living/dining and combined kitchen/meals across a generous 3-bedroom design. Polished timber floors, fresh neutral tones and LED downlights offer a refreshing, modern decor with a bright contemporary appeal.
Relax in a large L-shaped living/dining room where gas heater and wall air-conditioner plus ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout the whole house provide the comfort. Step on through to a generous combined kitchen/meals where functional appliances, wide sink, breakfast bar, original cabinetry and ample cupboard space feature.
All 3 bedrooms are of good proportion, all with polished timber floors and ample natural light. The master bedroom features its own wall air conditioner plus a ceiling fan. Functional wet areas include a bathroom with separate bath and shower, separate toilet and walk-through laundry.
Relax outdoors on a generous slate paved patio with veranda over, a great space for a barbecue, all overlooking a large lawn covered rear yard with established trees.
A traditional galvanised iron garage/workshop will provide secure accommodation for 2 vehicles plus some extra storage space.
A new start or great investment option awaits.
* 1970s conventional home with contemporary upgrades
* 660m2 allotment (approx) with a 21.3m frontage (approx)
* Polished timber floors, fresh neutral tones and LED downlights
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Security roller shutters or screens to all windows
* Large L-shaped living/dining room with gas heater and wall air-conditioner
* Combined kitchen/meals features original cabinetry, wide sink, breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
* Bright bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Renovated separate toilet
* Walk-through laundry with exterior access
* 3 generous bedrooms, all with polished timber floors
* Slate paved rear veranda overlooking large backyard
* 2 car garage/workshop
* Freshly painted interior
* Perfect family home or investment
Perfectly located within easy reach of schools, shops, public transport. The Valley View Par 3 Golf Course, popular Dry Creek Linear Park & Bentley Reserve are all in the local area.
Foodland Valley View & Gilles Plains Shopping Centre are both nearby for your daily and weekly groceries while Westfield Tea Tree Plaza is a short drive away for world class specialty and designer shopping.
Local unzone primary schools include Wandana Primary, Avenues College, Dernancourt R-7 & Modbury West School. The local zoned high school is Avenues College. Quality private schools in the area include St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
655 North East Road