6A Phillips Street NORTHFIELD
Courtyard Living with all the Trimmings
An extra wide allotment gives this 2014 constructed by Hickinbotham Homes courtyard home an unassuming sense of space and style that flows from street level through the home to the generous rear yard beyond.
Floating floors greet us upon entry to the home, flowing under an impressive pendant light throughout the living areas, creating a pleasant contrast to the neutral colour scheme. A central lounge is the first living area, wide and bright with sliding doors opening to a central courtyard. The ambience continues to the casual living and kitchen areas at the rear of the home.
A bright and light kitchen overlooks the dining and family room with views of the outdoors beyond. Crisp modern cabinetry, double sink, stainless steel appliances, a smart tiled splashback, generous pantry cupboard and a breakfast bar all combine into a superb cooking and relaxation zone. Step through a sliding glass door to a huge paved pergola, perfect for entertaining even the largest gatherings of family and friends. The wider than usual allotment has plenty of room both at the side and the rear for a garden and lawn.
The home has 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom offers a bright ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe, combining into a fabulous parent’s area. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes and are adjacent a clever 3 way bathroom with an open vanity that caters not only for residents but provides outstanding guest amenities. A sparkling laundry with external access door and plenty of storage space plus a single garage with roller door and internal access door complete a wonderful offering.
* Great courtyard home
* Floating floors and neutral tones throughout the living areas
* Carpet to the bedrooms
* Quality venetian window treatments throughout
* Large and bright central lounge with courtyard access
* 3 Bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining room
* Kitchen with crisp modern cabinetry, double sink, stainless steel appliances, a smart tiled splashback, generous pantry cupboard and a breakfast bar
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Wide single garage with manual roller door plus internal access door
* Room for one additional vehicle to park off street in the driveway
* Laundry with plenty of storage space and direct external access
* Spacious side courtyard off living room
* Large paved pergola area ideal for entertaining
* Generous rear yard with tool shed
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Data points in most rooms throughout the home
Perfectly located amongst the recreational parks and reserves of the Northfield / Northgate area. Local open spaces include Gepps Cross Football Club, Northgate Common, LJ Lewis Reserve and Edward Smith Reserve. Local schools include Northfield Primary (just around the corner), Heritage College and Cedar College plus TAFE SA Gilles Plains. Weekly shopping at the modern, welcoming shopping facilities of Northgate Plaza is just down the road, along with the weekly Gepps Cross Farmers Market. Public transport to and from the city is nearby on Grand Junction Road and Hampstead Road.