7/ 11 Edward Street GLYNDE
Located in a secure group of 8, this first floor unit offers a mix of modern convenience and open plan design to create a contemporary living space that is perfect for young singles, families and those starting out or winding down.
A large L shaped living, dining and kitchen area greets us as we enter the home. This generous wrap around area that is large enough to accommodate lounge, kitchen table and others, without feeling cramped. Large picture windows and the front and rear allow natural light to infuse, creating a relaxing living area.
The kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, plenty of cupboard space and a wide window over the sink. Modern cabinetry and fittings complement the appliances and benchtops, combining to make a most welcoming cooking environment.
The unit offers 2 bedrooms. The main bedroom has a built-in robe and a ceiling fan, while bedroom 2 is of good proportion. A fully renovated sparkling bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles offering todays expected modern amenities. A separate laundry adjacent has a hide-a-way washing machine nook and direct access to the rear balcony. The front balcony is wide enough for an outdoor setting, a verandah over will keep the weather out.
An automatic sliding gate at street level will provide security for the entire group and the convenience of an intercom to the pedestrian gate is a bonus. There is a carport space for 1 vehicle.
* 2 bedroom unit with front & rear balcony access
* Secure group of 8 with auto sliding gate and intercom access
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
* Generous front balcony with verandah over
* Kitchen with stainless steel stove and sink, plenty of cupboards and modern cabinetry
* Split system air conditioner to living / dining room
* Large & bright picture windows to lounge and kitchen
* Crimsafe style security doors
* Quality window treatments throughout
* Master bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robe
* Renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
* Handy utility room with hide-a-way washing machine area
* Instant gas hot water service
* Single carport space
Perfectly located within walking distance to the Payneham Swimming Centre and Library, plus the River Torrens Linear Park, a great place for your daily recreation and exercise. Public transport is only a short stroll to Lower North East Road and Marden Shopping Centre is just down the road for your added convenience. Local Schools include East Torrens and East Marden Primary Schools with St Josephs and Trinity gardens Primary also available.
Investors and Homebuyers alike will all want a look at this one. Be Quick!
Unit 7 / 11 Edward Street, Glynde