7 Gawler Terrace WALKERVILLE
Situated on a generous 584m2 (approx.) inner suburban land holding and close to all amenities, this solid brick family home circa 1962 is in pristine condition. The current owners have been in residence for the past 19 years and the attention to maintenance is quiet apparent.
Polished timber floors greet us upon entering to a large gallery style hall and continue throughout the entire home. The main living / dining area is an impressive light and bright room with a neutral colour scheme also featuring a lovely bay window with views into the front garden. There is plenty of room for a full lounge and dining suite, and some to spare. An enchanting open fire place & decorative cornices are the architectural features of this outstanding living area.
A well lit kitchen with tiled floor and clean, bright cabinetry is a great place to prepare meals. A breakfast bar makes a handy place to eat and chat and quality appliances are the order of the day. Beautiful sash windows can be opened to capture a gentle breeze, and a Waterways filtration system delivers fresh drinking water. A laundry with external access and a separate toilet are adjacent.
There are 3 bedrooms (or two plus a study / home office). Bedrooms 1 &2 both have walk-in robes and the third bedroom / study is a light filled room with perfect views over the back yard, and direct access to a lovely verandah. A full size bathroom with spa bath and floor to ceiling tiles completes the interior.
Outdoors offers a manicured back yard with a gazebo for entertaining. Rustic slate paving and abundant plantings enhance the appeal of this quaint area. A three car carport provides vehicular accommodation.
Features at a glance;
* Circa 1962 built 2 or 3 bedroom solid brick home
* Large bright entrance hall
* Lovely bay window in the lounge which looks out to the front garden
* Polished timber floorboards throughout the home
* Kitchen with modern appliances, tiled floor, breakfast bar and Waterways filtration system
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with walk-in robes
* Bed 3 / Office with views over the backyard
* Bathroom with corner spa bath, separate shower and floor to ceiling tiles
* Laundry with external access door
* Large lounge / dining with open fire place
* 2.7m ceilings
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
* 3 car carport
* Tool shed
* Manicured rear yard with entertainment gazebo
* Hot water service less than 1 year old
Perfectly located close to local schools including Walkerville, St Andrews and St Monicas Primary Schools, Wilderness High and St Peters Boys College. Public transport literally surrounds this elite location and the Walkerville Recreational Garden and the Torrens Linear Reserve are at your disposal for your daily exercise. The new Woolworths and speciality shops on Walkerville Terrace make the weekly shopping experience a joy, and Calvary Rehabilitation Hospital is just around the corner. Be sure attend the next inspection of this quality home in an ideal inner suburban location.