7 Greentree Place MAWSON LAKES
Ideally located on a corner allotment, in a low traffic street and overlooking the adjacent reserve, this stunning 2001 constructed, Low maintenance executive masterpiece, offers salubrious indoor and outdoor, formal and casual living areas, across an opulent 4 bedroom design.
Enjoy the privileges that come with dedicated formal and casual living. Entertain your guests in a large combined formal dining/living room where quality carpets and a bright bay window provide a refined and cultured environment for your formal gatherings.
When it’s time to relax with the family, step on through to a spacious combined family/dining with a stunning luxury kitchen overlooking. Crisp porcelain tiles and LED downlights add a vibrant modern edge to this appealing contemporary living space.
Cook the family meals in style as you interact, relax and entertain in this wonderful kitchen boasting crisp gloss white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, induction cooktop, Caesarstone bench tops, island breakfast bar, massive walk-in pantry, double sink with built in waste-disposal unit, frosted glass splashbacks and abundant cupboard and overhead storage space.
Entertain outdoors all year round under an enclosed gabled pergola. Crisp tiled flooring adds a dignified edge while a ceiling fan moderates the temperature and a stainless steel range hood & splashback ensure there is no barbecue spillage.
For those who work from home there is a spacious study adjacent the entrance hall, ideal for smaller home meetings and receiving your clients. A powder room just around the corner adds a stylish convenience while built-in cabinetry divides ample office storage.
Upstairs offers for spacious double sized bedrooms and a third living area. The master bedroom provides resort style amenities with a large bedroom and retreat area, private balcony, walk-in robe and luxury ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all offer built-in robes and ceiling fans. A generous living room at the stairwell landing provides a great casual space or 2nd TV room.
An oversized double garage with automatic panel lift door will accommodate the family cars and also allow ample room for any extra storage. Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning will ensure a constant year-round environment while 26 solar panels delivering 6.5kw ensure your electricity bills are always moderate.
A fabulous easy care executive home that is bound to appeal to those who enjoy vibrant contemporary living, home entertaining and a high quality of life.
* 2001 constructed, executive residence with vibrant reserve outlook
* Low maintenance home
* Generous formal, casual, indoor and outdoor entertaining areas
* Large combined formal lounge and dining with quality carpets and bay window
* Generous family room and adjacent dining room with porcelain tiles and kitchen overlooking
* Luxurious state-of-the-art kitchen featuring crisp gloss white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, glass cooktop, Caesarstone bench tops, Island breakfast bar, massive walk-in pantry, double sink, frosted glass splashbacks and ample storage space
* Light filled dining room with ceiling fan
* Large enclosed gabled pergola with tiled floor, range hood and ceiling fan
* Generous study/office with powder room adjacent
* Opulent entrance hall
* 4 spacious bedrooms to the upper level
* Master bedroom with retreat area, ceiling fan, private balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with quality carpets, built-in robes and ceiling fans
* 3rd living area to the stairwell landing, ideal as casual lounge, 2nd study or games room
* Luxury main bathroom and separate toilet to the upper level
* Double garage with auto panel lift door and ample workshop/storage space
* 26 solar panels delivering 6.5kw
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Additional split air-conditioning unit in the kitchen/family room
* Irrigated gardens
* 2.7 m ceilings on ground floor
Perfectly located adjacent the parks, trails and recreational reserves that Mawson Lakes is famous for, offering the ideal location for your lifestyle, recreation, fitness and leisure. The Mawson Lakes Shopping Precinct and CBD are nearby, great for your weekly shopping or a casual weekend coffee. Educational facilities are at your doorstep including The University of South Australia, Endeavour College and Mawson Lakes School with Parafield Gardens Primary and High Schools just up the road. Public transport is readily available with both the bus and train accessible on foot.
7 Greentree Place