7 Lowan Drive INGLE FARM
A neat and tidy lock-up allotment of 660m² (approx) provides the perfect setting for this neat and tidy 3 bedroom home. Offering spacious open plan living and extensive shedding, the home will appeal to younger buyers who demand security, tradesmen and hobbyists who need the workshop space and wise investors looking for easy rent ability and quality of construction.
Freshly painted neutral tones, sleek chocolate polished timber floors, contemporary lighting and quality soft furnishings set the ambience while a delightful open plan design provides the functionality.
Relax in a spacious living room with bright bay window and adjacent dining area. A cosy gas heater will warm the winter blues while ducted evaporative air conditioning soothes the summer sun.
A neat and tidy kitchen features timber grain cabinetry, double sink filled water, gas stove, raised breakfast bar and ample pantry space.
All 3 bedrooms are of good proportion all with fresh quality carpets. Bedroom 1 boasts a wallpaper feature wall, while bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes.
A tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower, a separate laundry and 2 toilets complete an impressive interior.
Relax outdoors on and elevated timber deck with verandah over. A delightful garden rear yard offers plenty of lawn space for the kids to play.
A 20,000 L rainwater tank will ensure the garden is always green. Extensive carport space for 3 cars, a powered workshop and a 3.5 kW solar system offer valuable utilities.
All set on a lock-up garden allotment with plenty of room for any future improvements, the home will appeal to those looking for quality and value.
* Neat and tidy home of 3 bedrooms, set on 660m² lock-up allotment (approx)
* Open plan living/dining room with bright bay window and gas log fire
* Crisp chocolate polished timber floors and fresh neutral tones
* Neat and tidy kitchen features timber grain cabinetry, double sink filled water, gas stove, raised breakfast bar and ample pantry space
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with quality carpets
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Bright main bathroom, separate toilet and 2nd toilet
* Elevated verandah covered deck
* Vibrant rear yard with established lawn and garden
* Single drive-through carport +2 car carport behind secure roller door
* Powered workshop/shed
* 20,000 ltr rainwater tank
* Handy garden storage shed with roller door
* 2.7 m ceilings
* Excellent opportunity for both homebuyers and investors
Local unzoned primary schools include Ingle Farm Primary, Pooraka Primary, Ingle Farm East Primary, Northfield Primary and North Ingle School. The zoned high school is Valley View Secondary School. Private education is nearby at St Pauls College, Heritage College, Cedar College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
Walkley Heights Shopping Centre is just up the road for your daily goods, with Ingle Farm Shopping Centre iclose by for your grocery requirements. The Gepps Cross Lifestyle Centre and markets and Tea Tree Plaza are both a short commute away for an international standard specialty shopping.
Quality local parks and reserves include Pooraka Triangle Park, The Dry Creek Linear Reserve and Lindblom Park.
A very neat, tidy and complete home, your inspection is highly recommended.
7 Lowan Drive