7 Nepean Lane Lightsview
Two Storey Executive Home on Desirable Corner Allotment
Constructed in 2017, architecturally design, stunning executive home boasts contemporary dcor and modern appeal across a sophisticated 3 bedroom design. Luxury appointments throughout a generous open plan design create a comfortable and desirable living space, perfect for those moving up, scaling down or a great opportunity to invest and reap the generous rental returns available.
A spacious ground floor design offers a bright casual entertaining area where crisp floating floors, neutral colours and LED down lighting combine to provide a sophisticated open plan living / dining room. A wonderful kitchen overlooks, providing state of the art German Made Gaggenau appliances, waterfall island breakfast bar, Caesarstone benchtops, bench to ceiling tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink and a massive walk-in pantry. Create, relax and enjoy in this fabulous kitchen space you will love cooking in.
Step outdoors and dine alfresco style in a wonderful covered portico. There is a bench for the barbeque and built-in seating, along with stylish pendant lighting, clad ceiling and flex plantation shutters, all uniting to offer a relaxing outdoor ambience.
The ground floor is completed by a large luxury powder room, single garage with automatic panel lift door and a huge laundry/storage with ample cupboard space, overhead storage shelving and under-bench appliances.
Upstairs offers that vital second living area with 4.6m ceiling and large skylight window creating a large space with plenty of natural light, a great spot for the kids play, entertain or to watch television.
A built-in study moulds itself around a timber stair case and utilizes the available natural light. 3 spacious double size bedrooms all offer access to balconies. The master bedroom boasts a feature wall, pendant side lights, walk-in robe, built-in robe and a luxurious on-suite bathroom with ceiling shower and double vanity. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes and are serviced by a generous main bathroom with ceiling shower and wide vanity.
2.7m ceilings and ornate cornices add style and space while a clever attic with pull down ladder provides a useful storage solution. Reverse cycle air conditioning will ensure year round comfort while a retractable ducted vacuum system and keyless entry offer contemporary luxuries.
* 2017 constructed, executive townhouse with luxury contemporary appointments
* Crisp floating floors, neutral colours and LED down lighting throughout
* Open plan ground floor design with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen boasting German Made Gaggenau appliances, waterfall island breakfast bar, Caesarstone benchtops, bench to ceiling tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink and a massive walk-in pantry
* Outdoor entertaining portico (umr) with bench seat, bbq space and flex plantation shutters
* Ground floor powder room
* Huge laundry/storage with ample cupboard space, overhead storage shelving and under-bench appliances
* Single garage with automatic panel lift door
* Upper lounge with adjacent study area
* Study area with built-in desk and tall picture windows
* Master bedroom with feature wall, pendant side lights, private balcony, luxury ensuite, walk-in robe and built-in robe
* Ensuite with ceiling shower, double vanity and freestanding bath
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes and balcony access
* Handy attic storage with pull down ladder
* Smart keyless entrance system
* Retractable ducted vacuum system
* 2.35m doors throughout
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Alarm system installed
* 1.5kw solar system
* Instant gas hot water system
* NBN cable to the home plus multiple data outlets
Ideally located amongst other quality town houses, with all urban amenities at your door step. There are tennis courts, playground, a boardwalk and lake a short stroll away at Waterford Reserve, prefect for your daily exercise and great for the younger family. Quality schools include Cedar College and Heritage College, just up the road, with St Martins Primary, Hampstead Primary and located in the zone for Hillcrest Primary. Shopping at Northgate Plaza is a modern and relaxing experience. Public transport is just a short walk to Fosters Road.
A great opportunity to secure an architecturally designed masterpiece in a unique location. Investors and homebuyers act fast! Inspection is highly recommended.
7 Nepean Lane