7 Novak Crescent VALLEY VIEW
What a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to purchase a lovely and neat property in a desirable location.
For a fast sale at a great price, give Magosia Waskowski, your Valley View Area Specialist a call today.
Set at the base of a quiet cul-de-sac on a spacious allotment of approx. 777 sqm, this character filled, solid brick property offers;
– 3 bedrooms, 2 with ceiling fans, 2 with built in robes
– Spacious open plan kitchen overlooking meals area with inverter reverse cycle split system air conditioner
– Retro bathroom with temperature controlled instantaneous gas hot water, with beautiful terrazzo floor. Laundry and separate toilet
– Lounge with quality carpets and cosy gas heating
– Practical large inbuilt storage/linen press in the hallway
– Lino in the meals areas as well as polished timber floors throughout
– Timber venetian blinds throughout the entire house, and outside awnings on the front windows
– Cable broadband available, telephone connected.
If space is what you crave then this backyard is sure to please! The low maintenance garden offers;
– An undercover entertaining area
– Healthy stretch of lawn for kids games and family pets to roam; in an area separated by a solid fence from the driveway
– Solid brick garage with power and remote controlled roller door providing secure parking for up to 2 vehicles as well as a fantastic work shop
– Plenty of off – street parking for extra vehicles, boat, trailer or caravan
And what a fantastic location, within walking distance to Valley View kindy and St Pauls College, a short distance to Gillies Plains TAFE, Valley View Secondary School, Prescott and Modbury West Primary Schools.
There are several major shopping centres, public transport is only a 5 min. walk to link with the Oban bus on Paul’s Drive. Plenty of recreation options with the beautiful winding walking/bike trails of Dry Creek Reserve approx. only 250 metres down the road. A 24 hour gym, as well as the local golf and tennis clubs are also within walking distance. All this and a mere 13 KM to the CBD. I’d be the first to say that Valley View is one of the best suburbs the North East has to offer.
This solid and neat home will appeal to anyone looking to purchase their 1st home, or wishing to add something special to their investment portfolio or develop (stcc).
7 Novak Crs, Valley View is proudly brought to you by Magosia Waskowski, your local Valley View Specialist.