7 Palana Avenue INGLE FARM
Polished timber floors and a neutral decor flow throughout the main body of the home, where a generous living room offers a split system air-conditioner and a bright bay window where natural light infuses with a calming warmth.
An adjacent kitchen/meals provide functional amenities, featuring white cabinetry, tiled splashbacks, ceiling fan, double sink with Pura tap, free standing stove and generous cupboard space.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all with polished timber floors, all of good proportion. The main bedroom provides a built-in robe and dresser, plus ceiling fan. Security roller shutters to the street facing windows will ensure your confidence and peace of mind.
Outdoors offers an extensive carport and alfresco living space, with a two-car carport with automatic roller door leading to an oversize single garage & storage shed which will appeal to tradies, collectors, hobbyists and motor enthusiasts. A generous lawn covered rear yard is enhanced by established plants and trees.
An ideal and affordable home, perfect for younger active families.
* Extensive carport and shedding
* Polished timber floors through the main home
* Generous living room with split system air-conditioner & bay window
* Combined kitchen/meals offering crisp white cabinetry, tiled splashbacks, ceiling fan, double sink with Pura tap, free standing stove and generous cupboard space
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all of good proportion, all with polished timber floors
* Bedroom 1 with built-in robes, dresser and ceiling fan
* Functional wet areas include separate bathroom, toilet & laundry
* Security roller shutters to the street facing windows
* 2 Car carport with automatic roller door
* Oversize single garage, plus storage shed
* Cosy outdoor living area
* Generous rear yard with established plants and trees
Quietly located in a low traffic street in the heart of Ingle Farm. Local schools include Ingle Farm Primary and Valley View Secondary School, (both within walking distance), along with Para Vista Primary, St Pauls College, Heritage College, Cedar College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains also quite accessible. Ingle Farm Shopping Centre is conveniently nearby, ideal for your weekly grocery requirements along with the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Centre and markets plus Tea Tree Plaza a short commute away for an international standard shopping experience. There are a number of parks and reserves in the area for your exercise and relaxation, including Golding Oval and the Ingle Farm Little Athletics Club plus baseball & soccer clubs at the end of the street.
*** combustion heater and swimming pool are excluded from the tenancy ***
*** Alarm System is excluded from the tenancy ***
*** Patio Blinds are being removed and will not be part of the tenancy***
* Please note that in future if the pool is repaired and added to the tenancy, the rent will increase to $400.00 per week – this is not a guarantee of the pool being repaired.