72 Bridge Road POORAKA
Enjoy the leafy botanic outlook that this tidy 3 bedroom home offers. Verdant garden beds flow across a generous 586m2 allotment offering a soothing natural flavour for your daily lifestyle. With local shopping and schools close at hand and public transport at your doorstep this 3 bedroom home boasts an ideal location with close proximity to all desirable amenities.
All 3 bedrooms are of good proportion, with neutral tones and polished timber floors providing crisp and bright spaces. Ceiling fans throughout will moderate the temperature while natural light gently infuses though the living spaces.
A combined living / dining is spacious and light, with a sliding glass door offering access to an elevated deck, the perfect combination of indoor/ outdoor living. Watch the sunset over the suburbs as you cook up a barbeque with this unique raised westerly aspect. Enjoy a coffee in the morning sunshine with another deck at the entrance facing east.
A tiled kitchen / meals offers a desirable second living area. The kitchen is neat and tidy with crisp white cabinetry, stone-look benchtops, walk-in pantry and upgraded electric stove.
A 3kw solar system will keep the energy bills to a minimum while a 22,000 litre rain water tank helps with the water costs. Low E insulating glass on the west facing windows and security roller shutters to the front facing windows all contribute to this low cost home.
* Neat and tidy 3 bedroom home
* 1974 constructed on a generous 586m2 allotment
* Established gardens with vibrant plant life
* Polished timber floors and neutral tones to the living spaces
* 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion all with ceiling fans
* Large combined living / dining with access to rear deck
* Elevated rear deck with westerly views over the immediate suburb
* Generous tiled kitchen / meals
* Kitchen with crisp white cabinetry, stone-look benchtops, walk-in pantry & upgraded electric stove
* Bathroom with separate bath & shower
* Generous laundry with external access
* 22,000 litre rain water tank, plumbed to the home
* Water feature
* Low E insulating glass on west facing windows
* Security roller shutters to the front facing windows
* Front deck with easterly aspect captures the morning sun
* 3kw solar system for reduced energy bills
* Tool shed and chook yard
* Plenty of off street parking
Perfectly positioned with local amenities close at hand including several local parks and reserves. Pooraka Oval, Lindblom Park and the State Sports Centre are within easy reach with public transport on Bridge Road at your doorstep. Local schools include Pooraka Primary, Ingle Farm Primary and Valley View Secondary School. Take your pick of Mawson Lakes Shopping Centre or Ingle Farm Shopping Centre for your weekly groceries.
This home offers value buying in a lower price range, and will attract first home buyers right through to seasoned investors. Get the early jump on the crowd and be sure to inspect this weekend!
72 Bridge Road