73A Reid Avenue HECTORVILLE
Modern styling and clever architectural design combine in this fabulous 4 bedroom, 2 living area home to create a sophisticated contemporary living space, ideal for the established professional family who enjoy home entertainment and vibrant every day casual living.
Crisp floating floors, neutral tones and LED downlights create a refreshing contemporary atmosphere, enhanced by 2.7m ceilings and 2.35m doors, flowing throughout the home with a refined ambience that reflects today’s modern lifestyles.
Two separate living spaces offer ample room for the growing family to relax. A spacious living room provides great spot to watch TV, with sliding doors opening to a generous central courtyard. Step on through to a large combined, L-shaped dining/family room with a stunning modern kitchen. Natural light gently infuses through generous window placements while sliding doors open to create a seamless energy between indoor and outdoor entertaining.
Cook as you socialise in this stylish modern kitchen offering crisp white cabinetry, window splashbacks, stainless steel Smeg appliances, composite stone bench tops, double bowl undermount sink, water filter, soft close pot drawers, walk-in pantry and island breakfast bar.
Alfresco living is at a premium with a sleek tiled portico constructed under the main roof, boasting LED downlights, ceiling fan, barbecue, sink and there is even a air-conditioning vent for your personal comfort.
The north facing rear yard offers a generous lawn covered area which will provide a place for the kids to play while established border gardens add a botanical flavour.
The home boasts 4 spacious bedrooms, all of double bed proportion and all with robe amenities. The master bedroom offers a walk-in robe and bright ensuite bathroom which includes full height tiling, double vanity basins and a double size shower.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all provide built-in robes with mirror panel doors, drawers, shelf units and double hanging space.
A clever 3 way bathroom with open vanity will accommodate both residents and guests, while a spacious walk-through laundry offers a generous utility area.
A single drive-through garage with automatic panel lift door and rear access roller door enables two cars to be parked securely off street.
Daiken ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout with Air Touch screen ensures a constant and comfortable living environment, enabling the residents more time to relax and enjoy the contemporary flavour of this stylish modern residence.
* Modern and desirable, contemporary courtyard residence
* 4 Bedrooms and 2 living areas across an open plan design
* Crisp floating floors, neutral tones, dimmable LED downlights, 2.7m ceilings and 2.35m doors
* Spacious formal lounge with sliding doors to central courtyard
* Open plan living/dining with stylish modern kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen offering crisp white cabinetry, window splashbacks, stainless steel Smeg appliances, composite stone bench tops, double bowl undermount sink, walk-in pantry and island breakfast bar
* Pot drawers with soft close to kitchen for maximum storage
* Water filter to kitchen tap
* Extensive storage throughout
* Sliding aluminium doors integrate indoor and outdoor living
* Tiled alfresco portico with built-in barbecue, sink, ceiling fan and air-conditioning vent
* Generous lawn covered rear yard with established border gardens
* Artificial turf to front yard for low maintenance living
* Aggregate concrete to driveway and front path
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
* Bedroom 1 and 3 with ceiling fan
* Clever 3 way bathroom with open vanity and relaxing bath
* Stone tops to vanities
* Full height tiling to bathroom and ensuite
* 3 in 1 heat/light/exhaust fans to bathroom and ensuite
* Semi-frameless shower doors
* Deluxe tapware throughout
* Bright walk-through laundry with exterior access
* Single garage with auto panel lift door and drive-through rear roller door
* Room to park 2 cars securely off street
* Daiken ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout with Air-Touch screen
* 3000L Rainwater tank
* Security screen with 3 point locks to entry
* Data wired with 4 data points
* Dimmer switches throughout
* LED under eave lighting
Perfectly positioned within easy reach of the Hectorville Community Club and associated parks and playgrounds, including Shirley Avenue Reserve and playground just around the corner. Public transport easy with a bus route on Reid Avenue.
Local shopping centres include Campbelltown, Firle and Marden Shopping precincts, all within easy reach. Schools in the area include East Torrens School, East Marden Primary, St Francis of Assisi Primary, St Joseph’s Catholic School, and Trinity Gardens Primary and zoned for Norwood Morialta School.
Be quick to inspect!
73A Reid Avenue