74 Tarqui Drive PARALOWIE
Built in 2000 and recently painted throughout, this three bedroom family homes offers value buying, especially for those who need somewhere undercover to store a boat or caravan.
A massive gabled carport makes an outstanding street statement upon arrival and provides the necessary undercover parking that those with recreational vehicles desire. There are 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion, the master bedroom has a walk-in robe and a ceiling fan. Bedrooms 2 &3 have built-in robes. A full family bathroom and a separate toilet, plus a separate laundry with external access provide adequately for the wet area requirements.
A neat and tidy kitchen with modern appliances and a good size pantry overlooks a generous dining / living area. This light filled casual living area provides plenty of room for the whole family to relax in style, with large picture windows giving a welcoming ambience. Sliding doors give access to a covered entertainment deck, the perfect place to entertain family and friends.
A double garage allows drive through access to the back yard, making a total of four undercover parking spaces.
Features at a glance include:
* 3 Good size bedrooms, all with robes
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ceiling fan
* Family bathroom with separate toilet
* Laundry with external access
* Kitchen with skylight, breakfast bar, Pura tap and modern appliances
* Covered outdoor living deck
* Close to Paralowie village shopping center
* Double lock up garage with drive through access to back yard and freshly painted floor
* Massive gabled carport ideal for boats and caravans
* Off street covered parking for four vehicles
* Easy access to port Wakefield rd which is 20 minutes to the city
* Generous size backyard ideal for children
* Vulcan wall heater in casual living area
* Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
* New floating floors throughout
* Fresh soft furnishings and window treatments
* Tool shed
Located in a no-through road estate within easy reach of the quality parklands and reserves the Salisbury Council is famous for. The Burton Road Wetland and the Kaurna Wetlands are within easy reach and an ideal place for some casual exercise. Springbank Plaza Shopping Centre is just down the road and local schools include Paralowie R-12 School, Riverdale Primary and Salisbury Downs Primary Schools. A public transport bus route is conveniently located just at the end of the street.
This home represents quality buying in a quiet location close to all amenities. Do yourself a favour and put this one on your must inspect’ list!