75B Brougham Drive VALLEY VIEW
PLEASE NOTE this property is currently tenanted until 1st December 2021
Located on approx. 526 sqm allotment this 8-year-old property is sure to appeal to those looking to nest or invest in the booming suburb of Valley View.
A spacious and flexible floor plan offers:
• 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, the very room master bedroom includes a walk-in robe and ensuite
• Main bathroom with separate toilet and vanity
• Laundry with access to the outside
• Lounge room with sliding door access to a paved courtyard
• Floating floors in the bedrooms and tiled floors throughout the living areas
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Large open plan living/dining and large well-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, ample storage space, double sink and gas
cooktop. Sliding doors provide a flow through to the alfresco area
• Low maintenance garden with various water wise plants, artificial lawn for kid’s games and family pets to roam as well as a
spacious alfresco area ideal for entertaining all year round.
• Single remote-controlled garage with room out the front and to the side of the property for extra vehicles, storing a boat,
trailer or caravan.
The fantastic location provides bus stops out the front of the property with a direct and fast commute to the OBahn. Several reserves and playgrounds as well as the picturesque walking trails of Dry Creek reserve are all just a short stroll away and will appeal families and those looking for great outdoor fitness options. Ingle Farm, Gilles Plains and Tea Tree Gully shopping centres are also located just minutes away as are various primary and secondary schools.
All this convenience as well as a mere 14 KM drive to the CBD. What more could you possibly ask for?
The property is currently tenanted for $390.00 per week until 1st December 2021. For those looking to invest, the long standing tenants would love to stay on.
75B Brougham is proudly brought to you by Magosia Waskowski and Tim Elsom your local Valley View area specialist. Please feel free to call or email with any questions or have a chat with us at the open inspection. We look forward to seeing you there.