7A Condamine Street HILLCREST
Constructed in 2007 by Fairmont Homes, this fabulous courtyard home offers 3 bedrooms and 2 living areas across a stylish design with a bright contemporary appeal. Modern fixtures, fittings and flooring create a crisp everyday environment while a great location across the road from an oval, offers a pleasant outlook and a great place for the kids to play. All only 7.5km from the CBD, close to public transport and within walking distance to Hillcrest Primary School and Greenacres Shopping Centre.
A bright entrance hall with artwork niche greets us as we enter. Crisp floating floors, neutral colours and quality down lighting meander throughout the living areas, where an combined family / dining room offers a spacious casual area with a modern kitchen overlooking. Stone-look benchtops, feature tiled splashbacks, stainless steel Westinghouse appliances, double sink with Pura Tap and a wide breakfast bar combine to produce a bright modern kitchen you will love to cook in.
A separate living room provides that much needed second living space while a single garage with automatic panel lift door accommodates the family car. All 3 bedrooms are of good proportion with the master bedroom providing a walk-in robe and a spacious ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both equipped with built-in robes, (mirror panel doors), and all bedrooms offer fresh carpets and ample natural light.
Step outside and relax under an all-weather Vergola overlooking a generous rear yard with established trees. Caf blinds enhance the atmosphere while providing protection from the elements. A 3 way bathroom with open vanity will service both residents and guests while a generous laundry with exterior access completes the utilities.
Invest for success or decide to reside, inspection will certainly impress!
* Constructed in 2007 by Fairmont Homes
* Fantastic courtyard home with 2 living areas
* Great location with leafy outlook
* 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion with fresh carpets
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
* Open plan kitchen, dining and family room
* Kitchen boasting stone-look benchtops, feature tiled splashbacks, stainless steel Westinghouse appliances, double sink with Pura Tap & wide breakfast bar
* Generous lounge with exterior access door
* Floating floors, neutral colours and quality downlights to the living areas
* Vergola covered patio with caf blinds and elevated aspect
* Generous rear yard with garden shed and established trees
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Separate laundry with exterior access door
* Single garage with panel lift door plus internal & exterior access
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Alarm system installed
* 2.7m ceilings
Delightfully located in a quiet street amongst other simular quality homes. The Hillcrest Community Centre and Hillcrest Primary School are both within walking distance offering reserve, oval and open spaces, perfect for your daily exercise and ideal for the younger family. Other local schools include Gilles Plains Primary, Hampstead Primary, St Pius X School as well as Cedar College and Heritage College at Northgate. St Pauls College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains and Windsor Gardens Secondary College are also quite accessible. Quality supermarkets and shops can be found a short walk away at Greenacres Shopping Centre or further afield at Northgate Plaza or Gilles Plain Shopping Centre. Public transport a short walk away on Fosters Road or North East Road.
This is a quality built home in a fantastic family friendly location, don’t let this one slip away!
7a Condamine Street