8 Field Street OAKDEN
Perfectly located on a quiet no through road and within walking distance of the Oakden Wetlands, this 1995 constructed home is sited on a massive 572m2 allotment with generous indoor and outdoor spaces combining into a great family entertainer.
Younger families moving up will love the sizable outdoor living and spacious rear yard with established lawn, gardens and trees, while investors will relish the larger land holding and generous rental returns available.
The home offers 2 separate living areas with a large lounge/ dining and a combined kitchen/ family/ meals, across a 3 bedroom open plan design. Porcelain tiles and a crisp neutral colour scheme flow throughout offering a pleasant contemporary ambience for your daily living.
A stylish kitchen overlooks the family room with views to the outdoors beyond. Crisp cabinetry, stainless steel freestanding stove, double sink with Pura Tap and a raised breakfast bar combine to offer tasteful cooking amenities.
All 3 bedrooms are double bed capable, all with quality floating floors. The master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe plus an ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and semi frameless shower screen. A clever 3 way main bathroom caters for both residents and guests while a double carport with secure roller doors and direct access to the home provides plenty of vehicle accommodation.
Entertain outdoor under a massive gabled pergola rising to 3.5m. Dine alfresco style or cook on the barbeque as you relax with family and friends while the kids play on a large lawned area, bordered be established trees and plants. A separate utility yard and garden area is an inspiring addition for those who enjoy the outdoors.
* 3 Bedroom home (circa 1995) on large 572m2 allotment
* Quiet no through road location within walking distance of The Oakland Wetlands
* Separate formal and casual living spaces
* Large formal dining / lounge (with split system air conditioner)
* Wide entrance hall
* Open plan family/ meals with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen with crisp cabinetry, stainless steel freestanding stove, double sink with Pura Tap and a raised breakfast bar
* Massive gabled pergola rising to 3.5m high
* Spacious rear yard with established trees, lawn and garden areas
* Separate utility yard with shed and garden areas
* Bedroom 1 with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Bedroom 2 of double bed size
* All bedrooms with crisp floating floors
* Clever 3 way main bathroom with open vanity
* Double lock up carport with roller doors and direct internal access
* 2.4m ceilings
A great home on generous land in a quiet location!
The Oakden Wetlands and board walk are your neighbour around the corner in Roy Amer Reserve, the perfect place for daily exercise, and a great place for a relaxing Sunday morning with a coffee at the Lakeside Caf. Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plain Shopping Centre are both nearby for quality shopping and public transport is a short walk away. Quality education institutions of Cedar College, Heritage College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, St Pauls College as well as Windsor Gardens Secondary College and Hillcrest Primary School are all in the local area.
Be sure to add this one to your inspection list.
8 Field Street