8 Thomson Avenue GULFVIEW HEIGHTS
Stretch out on a deck chair next to the pool and let the weekends drift away this summer and many more to come. Built in the 1970’s, this solid brick construction family home has all the hard work done, so the new owners can simply move in and enjoy.
Comprising 4 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 have built-in robes. Bedroom 1 has trendy pendant bedside lighting. A modern full family bathroom adequately services the larger family with a separate toilet completing the bedroom wing of the home.
A generous formal lounge with wall heater is the first of two living areas, this comfortable and relaxing room being ideal for a traditional formal room or a perfect home theatre / tv room. Floating floors from the entrance hall lead directly to a large kitchen; the central hub of the home. This freshly renovated kitchen provides a walk-in pantry, island breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances, all combining with sleek neutral toned cabinetry and modern fittings to create a relaxing social environment for your culinary pursuits.
A generously proportioned family / dining is adjacent the kitchen, an open plan design seamlessly combines these two rooms into a fantastic family casual living area. A study / bed 5 is also accessed from the kitchen, a space saving desk has been built-in, enabling multiple simultaneous users quite comfortably, the perfect place for the kids to do their homework. A separate laundry is also accessed from the kitchen, making the family chores that little bit easier.
Outdoors is where the fun begins. A pergola accessed from the family room provides a great place for bbq’s or general entertaining, perfect for when family and friends are over. The pergola is set over a neatly paved patio that extends out to a generous lawned area, all leading toward the in ground pool. High panel fencing provides the perfect backdrop and plenty of privacy for your summer fun. A generous garage 3.3m x 9.9m provides vehicular accommodation, as well as a workshop and maybe a future man cave, all accessed by a drive through, two car carport.
At a glance:
* 4 bedroom solid brick family home with timber frame extension
* Ceiling fans to all bedrooms, pendant lights to the main bedroom
* Built-in robes in bedrooms 1, 2 and 3
* Family bathroom and separate toilet
* Formal lounge / TV room
* Magnificent well-appointed chef’s kitchen with island bar
* Dedicated study with built-in desk
* Large family room with split system air conditioner adjacent kitchen
* Separate laundry
* Outdoor entertaining pergola
* Good size backyard with lawned area
* Sparkling in-ground pool
* Private and attractive high fencing to rear yard
* Huge garage / workshop / man cave
* Drive thru, 2 car carport
* Evaporative ducted air conditioning throughout the main home
* Security roller shutters to all street facing windows and bedrooms 2 and 3
* Security system
* Recently installed instant gas hot water system
Located in a family friendly street and surrounded by all necessary amenities. There’s an abundance of local parks and reserves to explore, great places for exercise, kids to play or walk the dog. Access to the colleges of Golden Grove is a short drive away as well as local schools including Gulfview Heights Primary School just a short walk away. Keller Road, Manor Farm and Maddison Park Primary schools in the local zone. Bridge Road will provide valuable public transport, with Mawson Lakes or Golden Grove shopping centres, both modern and convenient.
Act fast! Inspect this quality family home today! This one will not last long!