8 Woodland Drive OAKDEN
This attractive home with square bay window and single lock up carport is situated on a lovely landscaped allotment with easy care established gardens.
An undercover porch leads into the central tiled entrance hall which also has external access direct into the secure carport.
At the front is a spacious master suite with double built in robes which have sliding doors that conceal direct entry to the newly updated 2 way bathroom consisting of shower and bathtub.
There is also a feature bay window with curtains plus a built in window seat that is also a storage box. The floor is carpeted and there is a ceiling fan. There is also an electric window roller shutter for excellent security and weather protection.
Further along the hallway is the powder vanity area with basin and mirror. There is a built in linen cupboard and a convenient separate toilet.
The other two bedrooms are situated opposite each other and both have carpets and venetian blinds. Bedroom 2 also has a built-in robe and ceiling fan.
At the end of the hall you enter into a large tiled open plan kitchen, living and dining area which has a new split system reverse cycle air conditioner and double French doors which open up to the paved undercover patio outside.
The freshly updated kitchen has plenty of bench space, cupboards, pantry and built in fridge cavity. It features a double stainless steel sink with puratap filter, dishwasher and a gas free standing Chef cooker.
It overlooks the huge living and dining area which a soft neutral colour scheme and two large windows to allow in plenty of natural light. The rear window overlooks the pretty garden area with lawn, trees and flowers.
This gorgeous home has been repainted throughout in light neutral colour scheme to suit any decor.
To complete the inside there is a new ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning system, a separate good size laundry room with stainless steel trough and external side door which provides handy access to the clothesline which is installed beneath the carportgreat for those rainy days
A compact and low maintenance rear yard features a lawn area framed with beautiful established trees, a paved patio for barbecues and entertaining, lattice screens and a garden shed.
For the security conscious there is a decorative security screen door at the front and also security doors to the laundry and French double doors.
Situated in beautiful Oakden and only a short walk to the popular Lakeside Cafe and scenic park with lake and birdlife this is a very nice location and well worth your time to come and view.
– 3 Excellent Size Bedrooms with carpets and blinds
– Master with double robes and en suite access to bathroom
– Also with bay window, storage seat and ceiling fan
– Bedroom 2 with robe and ceiling fan
– 2 way bathroom with bathtub and shower
– Powder area with vanity basin and mirror
– Separate toilet
– Built in linen
– Separate laundry with trough
– Central hallway and living area with quality tiled floors
– Spacious kitchen with loads of bench space and cupboards
– Double stainless steel sink and puratap
– Free standing Chef gas cooker
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
– Low maintenance established gardens
– Living and dining with new r/c split system air conditioner
– Security doors to front, laundry and French doors
– Electric roller shutter to master bed window
– Secure carport with roll-a-door and internal access
– Paved driveway
– Close to CBD and all amenities
– Walk to Lakeside Cafe and scenic park
– Close to Northgate Shopping Centre
For a private viewing to contact: Christopher Neal on 0433 745 133