8 Yandra Street VALE PARK
Occupy or Develop – Sub-Division Potential (STCC)
Quietly located on a generous 690m2 (approx) allotment and ideally located with a 5081 postcode, this solid brick home provides the dual function opportunities of either moving in and enjoying the spacious surrounds or developing the large block, providing the potential to subdivide and prosper. Home buyers and developers will be vying for the best use scenario so be quick to act.
Crisp polished timber floors and a bright neutral colour scheme flow through the home with a pleasant ambience. A large living room provides a bright everyday space, completed by a gas heater and split system air conditioner for year round comfort. An adjacent eat-in kitchen has plenty of room for a dining table with a traditional design boasting upgraded cabinetry, double sink with Pura Tap and modern gas stove. An ergonomic layout offers direct access to the outdoors as well as the laundry.
There are 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion. The main bedroom has a ceiling fan to moderate the temperature and bedroom 2 boasts a wall to wall built-in robe. A functional main bathroom provides bath over shower and modern cabinetry.
A wide verandah overlooks the garden allotment where established plants and trees create a soothing botanical ambience. Entertain outdoors while you enjoy the natural harmony of this wonderful garden. Security roller shutters to the street facing windows, oversize single garage, single carport, tool shed and a spacious front terrace complete the offering.
* Solid brick homes on generous 690m2 (approx.) allotment
* Potential to develop and subdivide (STCC)
* 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion
* Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan
* Bedroom 2 with wall to wall built-in robe
* Polished timber floors throughout the majority of the home
* Large lounge with gas heater and split system air conditioner
* Eat-in kitchen with upgraded cabinetry, double sink with Pura Tap and modern gas stove
* Separate bath, laundry and toilet
* Wide verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
* Large rear yard with established lawn, plants and trees
* Single garage with auto roller door
* Single carport
* Tool shed
* Security roller shutters to street facing windows
* Instant gas hot water service
* 2.77m ceilings
Centrally located close to the River Torrens Linear Reserve, and its bike and walking trails, the perfect place for daily exercise or your general recreation. Public transport is close by on Harris Road or Wilpena Avenue and Vale Park Primary School is just down the road along with Walkerville Public and Private Schools, also in the local area. Choose from Marden Shopping Centre or Walkerville Shopping Centre for quality stress free shopping experiences and the speciality shops and trendy cafes on Walkerville Terrace are also available to enjoy.
An excellent opportunity to buy and reside in this sought after council area of Walkerville or a great opportunity to develop (STCC). Be sure to inspect today!
8 Yandra Street