88 RM Williams Dr WALKLEY HEIGHTS
This stunning two storey home with beautiful classical facade and flexible layout will suit a large family requiring plenty of space.
An undercover porch with double doors leads into an impressive entrance hall featuring fantastic gloss tiles with decorative mosaic inserts. These stunning floors continue throughout the ground level living areas.
To the left is a huge grand room consisting of formal lounge and dining with sensational light fittings.
To the right is a versatile room which makes a great home office or can be used as a
5th bedroom or guest room.
Further along is a bathroom consisting of a shower, vanity and toilet. Adjacent is a large built in linen cupboard and a separate laundry room with trough and external access door.
Here you will find a large open plan family room, kitchen and casual meals area PLUS another large entertainment room with down-lights perfect for a home theatre or games room !
The huge kitchen is absolutely superb ! White cabinets with stylish gloss black granite look bench tops, it has a corner pantry, Westinghouse wall oven, 900mm gas cook top with matching range hood, double stainless steel with Puratap water filter and a fantastic double drawer Fisher Paykel dishwasher. There are loads of cupboards and bench space to make cooking and entertaining an absolute pleasure.
Off the meals area is a glass sliding door which opens out to an outstanding pitched undercover patio with attractive pattern pave concrete. Absolutely huge it measures approximately 13.5 metres by 6.0 metresThat’s around 80 square metres of all weather entertaining space perfect for barbecues, parties and large gatherings all the year round.
A verandah also continues around to the rear of the home and there is a delightful and immaculate rear landscaped garden area with garden shed, established trees and a safe level lawn great for children and pets to enjoy.
The secure double garage has a rear roll-a-door for easy access to the back area plus a remote controlled panel lift door to the front. There is also a spacious utility side area adjacent the garage for bins and at 2.2 metres wide there is space for a trailer and bikes if needed.
The front landscaped gardens are also immaculately maintained and there is a double driveway for safe off-street parking.
Stunning stairs lead to the carpeted upstairs family quarters comprised of 4 spacious bedrooms all featuring built in robes and beautiful painted feature walls.
The master suite and retreat is huge and luxurious with a large walk in robe and stunning en-suite with shower, toilet and vanity with double basins.
It has double French doors to access its own private tiled balcony. The perfect place for parents to relax and have a peaceful cuppa while enjoying the hills views.
The other 3 bedrooms are all double in size and there is yet another living area which is centrally located and can be utilised as a children’s play area, computer room or television loungean excellent space for kids to hang out together.
A huge family bathroom includes a shower, vanity unit, 3 in 1 heater/fan light and an irresistible luxury oval spa bath the whole family can enjoy ! As with all the wet areas it is beautifully tiled and stylish.
Adjacent is a separate toilet and there is another built in linen cupboard for storage.
Additional features of this fantastic property include reverse cycle ducted air conditioning with 9 zones, Rinnai infinity hot water system, security alarm system, smoke alarms, security screen doors to front and rear external openings, under stair storage and gorgeous window coverings and lights fittings throughout.
– 4 double bedrooms all with robes
– Downstairs office or 5th bedroom
– Huge formal lounge and dining
– Stunning gloss tiled floors featuring mosaic inserts
– Gorgeous light fittings in entrance and formal area
– Huge open plan family room, kitchen and meals
– Home theatre/Games room with down lights
– Fabulous white kitchen with black granite look tops
– Double s/steel sink and water filter
– Wall oven and 900mm gas cooktop with matching range hood
– Fisher Paykel double drawer dishwasher
– Large 13.5m x 6m pitched undercover outdoor entertaining area
– Double garage with auto panel lift plus rear roll-a-door
– Double driveway
– Huge master suite with WIR, en-suite and private balcony
– Staircase and upper level carpeted
– Upstairs living area/play room/ TV lounge
– Huge family bathroom with shower, vanity and oval spa bath
– Downstairs guest bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
– Built in linen both upstairs and downstairs
– Security screens to external doors
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning with 9 zones
– Alarm system and smoke detectors