9 Attingham Crescent OAKDEN
Immaculately presented inside and out, and only 9km from the city, this fabulous 1997 constructed, 4 bedroom family home is sited on an oversize 593m2 secure gated allotment providing plenty of parking space for extra cars, the recreational vehicle or caravan. Extensive outdoor entertaining areas, manicured landscaped gardens, quaint patio areas, lawns and shedding combine in a generous offering, perfect for the active family who likes to entertain.
Porcelain tiles and down lighting set the mood, flowing throughout the casual areas where a sophisticated design offers interconnected formal and casual spaces. The centrally located kitchen overlooks the fabulous family room where double French doors open to a fantastic alfresco paved entertaining area with pitched pergola, ceiling fan and lighting. Enjoy year round entertaining with this seamless integration between indoors and out. Cook as you entertain with quality appliances, breakfast bar, double sink with Pura Tap and an abundance of cupboard space combining.
A generous front living room with bay window overlooking the front garden and a spacious dining room provide traditional formal areas. Step from the dining room to another pergola covered outdoor space, perfect for the barbeque when entertaining larger groups.
All 4 bedrooms are double bed capable with the master suite offering a generous walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. LED downlights enhance the mood of a fabulous main bedroom overlooking the central court. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes with bedroom 4, (or study) having a floating floor.
A spacious main bathroom boasts a luxurious corner spa bath while a separate toilet and laundry with external access provide modern amenities. A double garage with dual auto roller doors and direct access to the home completes a rare and desirable family residence.
* 1997 constructed, 4 bedroom home
* Sited on an oversize 593m2 secure gated allotment
* Room for RV, caravan or boat parking
* Porcelain tiles and down lighting to the casual areas
* Formal lounge with bay window wired for speakers
* Formal dining with wall heater and pergola access
* Family room wired for speakers with central courtyard adjacent
* Kitchen overlooking family room boasting quality appliances, breakfast bar, double sink with Pura Tap plus ample cupboard space
* Paved, opaque covered pergola to central courtyard
* Spacious main bathroom with corner spa bath
* Separate toilet and spacious laundry
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Bedroom 4 or study with floating floor
* Large patio pergola, ideal for casual outdoor living
* Manicured gardens, quaint patio areas, lawns and shedding
* Rain water tank
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Alarm system installed
* 20 solar panels delivering 5kw
* Instant gas hot water service
Location doesn’t get much better than this. Quality education institutions of Cedar College, Heritage College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, St Pauls College as well as Windsor Gardens Secondary College and Hillcrest Primary School are all in the local area. The Oakden Wetlands and board walk are just a short walk away in Roy Amer Reserve, the perfect place for daily exercise, and a great place for a relaxing Sunday morning with a coffee at the Lakeside Caf. The kids will love Harry Weirda Reserve, just around the corner with basketball court and playground.
Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre are both nearby for quality shopping and public transport is at your doorstep on Sir Ross Boulevard
A fantastic family home, perfect for the discerning purchaser.
9 Attingham Crescent