9 Cornish Way BLAKEVIEW
Quietly nestled amongst other quality homes, within easy reach of local shopping, transport and reserves, this low maintenance, 4 bedroom home presents a wonderful opportunity for families who enjoy their space and leisure time, or a wise proposal for investors looking for value and returns.
The home boasts modern fixtures and fittings throughout a refreshing contemporary design. Crisp timber look floating floors and a fresh neutral decor flow throughout the living areas with a comfortable modern ambience.
A wide gallery style entrance hall greets us as we enter, flowing effortlessly through to a large open plan living/dining room where a quality appointed kitchen overlooks.
Cook the family meals in style with a full view over the living area through to the alfresco entertaining portico beyond. Stone look bench tops, island breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, double sink and ample cupboard space feature.
Step outdoors and relax under a spacious alfresco portico, a great spot to fire up the barbecue. The low maintenance rear yard will ensure more time is spent on the things you love to do rather than tedious garden maintenance.
All 4 bedrooms are of good proportion. The master bedroom features a large walk-in robe and bright ensuite bathroom with dual vanities and large shower alcove. All bedrooms offer fresh quality carpets. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all have built-in robes.
Quality utilities include a spacious double garage with auto panel lift door and direct access to the home, ducted evaporative air-conditioning, a gas wall furnace to the family room and a state-of-the-art Hills Home Hub internet system.
A rare and desirable opportunity, well worth your inspection.
* Light, bright and spacious modern home on easy care 345m² allotment
* Contemporary fittings throughout a 4 bedroom design
* Timber look floating floors, fresh neutral decor and 2.7m ceilings
* Gallery style entrance hall with dual doors
* Large open plan living/dining room with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen features stone look bench tops, island breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, double sink and ample cupboard space
* Spacious alfresco portico constructed under the main roof
* Low maintenance, easy care yards
* All bedrooms with fresh quality carpets and robe amenities
* Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Ensuite bathroom with dual vanities
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes (mirror doors)
* Clever three-way bathroom with open vanity
* Double garage with auto panel lift door plus interior access to the home
* Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
* Gas heater to the family room
* Hills Home Hub internet system
* An ideal, low maintenance, family home
Public transport is easily accessed. Blake’s Crossing shopping centre is conveniently located, just a casual stroll around the corner.
There are several established reserves in the local area, perfect for your daily exercise and recreation. Other reserves and community spaces include The Smith Creek Linear Reserve, Dog Park and Soccer Club. Aranga Park is close by with football, netball, rugby & soccer.
For the younger family, the zoned primary school is Blakeview Primary School, and for the teens, the zoned high school is Craigmore High School. Quality private schools in the area include Trinity College Blakeview, Blakes Crossing Christian College Catherine McAuley School, St Columbia College and Thomas More College.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
9 Cornish Way