9 Halton Street ENFIELD
*** To arrange a private viewing, please contact Christopher Neal on 0433 745 133 ***
*** Available 22nd January – 12 months lease – option to renew – pets negotiable ***
Stunning contemporary residence located less than 10 km to the city and situated on a fully landscaped allotment makes it an appealing property for the new tenant.
Deceptively large there is more to this property than meets the eye. The home offers three good size bedrooms all with built in robes, master with ensuite and WIR, full size family bathroom, laundry with built in cupboard, open plan living area at rear plus a secure garage UMR with roll-a-door and direct internal entry.
Spacious and light filled with neutral colour scheme, the living area and hallway boast beautiful floating floors while the bedrooms all include carpet. Modern Holland blinds have been fitted throughout and the home also boasts ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
The living area incorporates the meals plus a well equipped modern white kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, overheads and wide preparation/servery bench top.
It is fitted with sleek stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, retractable rangehood, under bench oven plus dishwasher.
A wide rear glass sliding door opens to a fabulous courtyard and undercover entertaining area plus a stunning pathway leading upto the gazebo in the fully landscaped easy to care for gardens.
Fantastic location within close proximity to all amenities and so close to CBD this area is constantly developing with many new quality homes being built nearby.
* Contemporary three bedroom home
* Open plan living, kitchen and meals
* Secure garage UMR with roll-a-door
* Direct internal entry and rear access door
* Gorgeous white kitchen fully equipped
* Quality stainless steel appliances
* Gas cooktop
* Under bench oven
* Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
* Built in robes to bedrooms two and three
* Floating floors in hallways and living areas
* Carpet to bedrooms
* Family bathroom
* Built in linen press
* Rear undercover entertaining patio plus gazebo and tranquil settings
* Fully Landscaped
* Close to shops, schools and transport
* Less than 10km to CBD
* Pets negotiable