9 Harvey Avenue GILLES PLAINS
Your personal security, privacy and peace of mind are guaranteed with this delightful 2009 constructed conventional home, located on a low maintenance, 412m (approx) corner allotment with high fencing and security roller shutters to the street facing windows.
Recent upgrades to the interior offer vibrant and contemporary living spaces, flowing across a generous 4 bedroom design. Crisp floating floors and fresh neutral tones offer a refreshing modern ambience to an open plan casual living/dining area where a quality appointed kitchen overlooks. Cook in style with stainless steel appliances, wide breakfast bar, crisp white cabinetry, tiled splashback’s, laminated bench tops and are double sink providing the amenities.
When it’s time for quiet relaxation, enjoy the benefits that a valuable 2nd living space provides with a cosy formal lounge adjacent the entrance hall.
Relax outdoors under an opaque covered pergola, overlooking a generous lawn covered, easy care backyard offering double lock-up carport with roller doors and a generous lawned area for the kids to play.
All 4 bedrooms are of generous proportion and all offer fresh quality carpets and robe amenities. The master bedroom boasts a bright ensuite bathroom and spacious walk-in robe, plus direct access to the outdoor entertaining area. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all offer built-in robes with mirror panel doors.
A bright main bathroom offers contemporary cabinetry and tapware plus bath and separate shower, while a clever walk-through laundry with under bench client spaces completes the wet areas.
If you’re starting out and looking for value, downscaling but still want some space or looking for a rewarding investment with generous rental returns, then this could be the property for you.
* 2009 constructed, conventional home on 412m (approx) corner allotment
* Contemporary upgrades and modern decor across a 4 bedroom design
* Formal lounge adjacent the entrance hall
* Open plan living/dining with modern kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen offering stainless steel appliances, wide breakfast bar, crisp white cabinetry, tiled splashback’s, laminated bench tops and are double sink
* Opaque covered, paved pergola, complete with roll down caf blinds
* Generous rear lawned area ideal for children and pets
* 4 spacious bedrooms, all with robe amenities
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
* Bright main bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Walk-through laundry with under bench appliance space
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
* 2 garden sheds plus rainwater tank
* Temperature controlled hot water
* 6.0kw solar system
* 2.7m ceilings
* Security roller shutters to the street facing windows
Quietly located on a tree lined street, within easy reach of the numerous parks and reserves in the local area including local netball and tennis courts just down the street on Millbank Avenue. Public transport is a short walk away to North East Road.
Local schools include St Pauls College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, Windsor Gardens Secondary College, Wandana Primary, Pinnacle College, Gilles Plains Primary School and the Colleges of Northgate. Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is just down the road for your weekly groceries, with Tea Tree Plaza further afield for quality lifestyle shopping and entertainment.
9 Harvey Avenue